WindowsRecoveryCleaner: Brief Description
WindowsRecoveryCleaner is presented as a useful application which enhances users’ web browsing experience by removing junk files from the hard drive and updating out-dated programs. However, as per the deep research, it is not more than just a notorious adware which upon getting installed, contributes numerous malicious activities in your PC. It bombards your computer screen with thousands of bothersome ads and pop-ups all over the day and makes your Online browsing very complex. These ads are in various forms such as coupons, banners, deals, discounts, text-ads etc. They work on pay per click mechanism and earn profits for the authors upon being clicked.
Ads released by WindowsRecoveryCleaner are connected with sponsored domains by clicking on which, you are redirected to unknown web pages that are trying to increase their popularity and gain more visits. Some sites might be filled with malicious contents and hence, due to visiting on such dangerous web portals, you may end up with getting more infections and viruses in the machine. This nasty PUP slows down the overall computer performance drastically because it consumes huge amount of memory resources and increases the usage of CPU. WindowsRecoveryCleaner virus leads the device to respond slower than ever before and take more than usual time to complete any task like opening any file or application, starting up or shutting down the Window and so on.
The biggest threat related with this hazardous virus is privacy issue. It tracks your web activities like most visited web pages, your search queries, most opened links etc. and collects all your personal and sensitive data relating to your bank account and other financial details. Later on, it exposes those stuffs to hackers for evil purposes and leads you to be a victim of cyber-crime or Online scam. This nasty malware exploits the security loopholes and allows other notorious infections such as Trojans, rootkits, spyware, worms and even deadly crypto-malware to attack the device as well. WindowsRecoveryCleaner displays fake security warnings, error messages, update notifications etc. and tries to deceive you into installing bogus software.
Distribution of WindowsRecoveryCleaner
Such kinds of nasty hijackers are normally distributed through software bundling method along with freeware and shareware programs. Third parties attach additional tools with their applications in order to make pay per install revenues. But, it can be avoided by choosing Advanced/Custom settings instead of the ‘Default’ one. Here you can deselect the unwanted tools that look suspicious and then precede the installation process. The longer this hazardous virus stays inside; it keeps executing malicious activities in the background and wreaking havoc onto the machine. In order to prevent the threats related with WindowsRecoveryCleaner, you must remove this hijacker from the device quickly.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC. Learn More Download Link||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts. Learn More Download Link||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats. Learn More Download Link|
Methods to uninstall WindowsRecoveryCleaner from infected Windows PC
The elimination of WindowsRecoveryCleaner and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete WindowsRecoveryCleaner opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate WindowsRecoveryCleaner from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for WindowsRecoveryCleaner associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with WindowsRecoveryCleaner and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select WindowsRecoveryCleaner and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End WindowsRecoveryCleaner and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall WindowsRecoveryCleaner from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out WindowsRecoveryCleaner and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for WindowsRecoveryCleaner and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out WindowsRecoveryCleaner and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove WindowsRecoveryCleaner from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by WindowsRecoveryCleaner and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WindowsRecoveryCleaner HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WindowsRecoveryCleaner
Process B: Automatic Method to delete WindowsRecoveryCleaner (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for WindowsRecoveryCleaner and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with WindowsRecoveryCleaner and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete WindowsRecoveryCleaner instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall WindowsRecoveryCleaner
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses