Know How To Remove GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware
GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware is a new dangerous file-encrypting virus that belongs to the family of GandCrab Ransomware. This perilous crypto-malware often gets silent intrusion in the targeted PCs without user’s approval and locks their crucial files and data stored inside the machine. It uses a powerful cryptography to encrypt your crucial files such as images, videos, music, documents, presentations etc. and appends “.hjnakliq” extension with each of them. Following successful encryption, it leaves a ransom note on the desktop and informs you about the unpleasant situation. GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware also provides you the file-recovery instruction stating that to get back access to the locked files again, you must buy the decryptor tool from the attackers.
What Should I Do?
This notorious threat often demands $1200 as ransom amount that has to be paid in BItCoins within 72 hours. You certainly don’t want to lose your crucial files but still, we highly advise to not deal with the hackers. It has been that such types of scammers normally ignore the victims after taking the extortion money or provide bogus software in the name of decryptor tool which only harms the device upon getting installed. And hence, never trust on the scammers and find any other option to recover the infected data. However, first of all, you must remove GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware from the PC quickly before it infects your other crucial files.
There are too many third-party data-recovery applications that are very useful in restoring the infected or lost files; you should also use any of such tools to get your data back. Due to the presence of this hazardous crypto-virus, you may have to experience many other spiteful issues like hard drive crash, data loss, software failure, application malfunctioning, boot errors and so on. It can be also responsible for the infiltration of various other Online parasites in your device since it exploits the security loopholes and opens backdoors for them. GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware messes with important system files which assure smooth computer processing and prevents many installed apps as well as drivers from working normally.
How Does This Crypto-Virus Enter Your System?
The most common method used by hackers to spread such kind of file-encrypting viruses is spam email campaigns. And hence, be very attentive while opening an email coming from unknown source. Such mails may look authentic but contain bogus stuffs that are automatically dropped inside once you open the infected email. Aside from this, fake software updates, peer to peer network sharing, torrent files or pirated software, freeware downloads, etc. are also prime reasons behind its infiltration. Therefore, stay away from these vicious sources to keep the machine harmless and secured. But, at the moment, just take an immediate action and eliminate GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware from the PC quickly.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware
Process B: Automatic Method to delete GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall GrandCrab 5.1 Ransomware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses