Short Description .exe File Virus
Security experts have recently discovered a new deadly crypto-malware in the name of .exe File Virus which aims to strike Windows PCs without users’ approval and lock their essential files stored inside. Once the encryption process is completed, it drops a ransom note on the desktop which contains the file-recovery instruction. This nasty file-encrypting virus asks victims to pay an amount of ransom money to the attackers in a very unique currency named BitCoin. If you are one of those users who are dealing with same unkind situation, then you don’t need to be panic. You should not even consider dealing with .exe File Virus authors because they are never going to open the infected files even after taking the ransom.
Paying ransom to the scammers is not a clever thing to do under any circumstance instated; you need to focus on eliminating this hazardous parasite from the work-station quickly by using a powerful anti-malware tool like SpyHunter. The longer this deadly threat stays inside, it keeps infecting your other crucial files until you fulfil its authors’ demand. Aside from encrypting data, it also creates tons of junk files in the hard drive of the PC which consumes huge amount of memory resources and drags down the overall computer performance severely. .exe File Virus deactivates all the running security programs and makes the device vulnerable for other notorious infections.
There are many third-party data-recovery programs that are very useful in restoring the infected or lost files; you should also use any of such tools to get your data back. This dangerous parasite brings many other Online infections such as adware, spyware, worms, rootkits etc. in your computer and turns it into a malware-hub. Am adware displays thousands of annoying ads and pop-ups on your system screen and interrupts your web sessions badly. Due to the presence of .exe File Virus, you might be rerouted to phishing web pages where you are trapped into installing bogus application.
How Does .exe File Virus Infiltrate Your Computer
The most common method through which such kind of crypto-viruses enter the targeted device is spam email campaigns. And hence, you need to be very attentive while opening an email coming from stranger. It may look authentic but contain bogus stuffs that are automatically dropped inside once you open the infected mail. But, at the moment, just follow the simple steps given below and delete .exe File Virus from the system without wasting any time.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC. Learn More Download Link||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts. Learn More Download Link||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats. Learn More Download Link|
Methods to uninstall .exe File Virus from infected Windows PC
The elimination of .exe File Virus and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete .exe File Virus opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate .exe File Virus from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for .exe File Virus associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with .exe File Virus and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select .exe File Virus and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End .exe File Virus and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall .exe File Virus from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out .exe File Virus and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for .exe File Virus and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out .exe File Virus and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove .exe File Virus from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by .exe File Virus and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\.exe File Virus HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\.exe File Virus
Process B: Automatic Method to delete .exe File Virus (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for .exe File Virus and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with .exe File Virus and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete .exe File Virus instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall .exe File Virus
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses