Easy methods to uninstall Newsmagic.net Browser Hijacker (Update)
Have you ever seen Newsmagic.net misleading website domain on the query box of your browser? This nasty malware is not safe for your online privacy & System security. According to Cyber security experts, it is very harmful malware and computer infection that is belongs to browser hijacker family. It forcedly redirects your search on hacked or third parties’ websites that shows always fake results and lots of ads or popup on your browser. It traces your online habit and steals your crucial & confidential information as well. For more details, you can read this article carefully. I am sure this article will help you to remove this cunning malware from System.
What is Newsmagic.net Redirect Virus?
Newsmagic.net is bogus website or web application similar to y2mate.com, Search.hpdfconverterpro.co and Search.doc2pdf.live that is come under Cyber threats. According to Cyber security experts, this nasty malware get enters into your computer accidently from various methods of bundling & social engineering and leads major damages in your computer. You may see the messages like “Waiting for Newsmagic.net”, “Read Newsmagic.net”, “Transferring data fromNewsmagic.net” on the status bar of your browser that proves the presence of adware in your machine. Once it installed, you will see malicious changes in your computer and browser as well. If your System has detected this malware, then you should try to uninstall it from System immediately.
Newsmagic.net Redirect Virus pushes unwanted notifications
Newsmagic.net website promotes third parties’ products like websites, software and other products on its own platform. This site filled its platform with promotional ads or commercial ads. According to experts, this misleading site shows up to the screen as symptoms of potentially unwanted program. Once it installed, it starts malicious harmful programs without any notice and corrupt major genuine functions of your computer immediately. According to some users’ report, this site is considered as redirect virus because, it forcedly redirects browser’s search on untrustworthy website which shows bogus results and lots of ads or popup on your browser.
Harmful impacts of Newsmagic.net on machine
According to experts, this dubious malware injects harmful codes in your System without any notice and corrupt major genuine functions of your computer immediately. Initially, it blocks some genuine application running in your computer such as antivirus software, Firewall security setting, control panel, System registry setting, command prompt and other applications. It modifies your System registry setting that cause restarts your computer in certain interval of times automatically. Once it installed, you can’t work on your System comfortably as usual like before. However, it can open the backdoor of your computer and allows the hacker to access your computer in its own ways that can be very dangerous for you. So, it is important to delete this malware from machine.
Newsmagic.net delivers misleading ads or popup on your browser
This dubious malware affects your online activities lots by spreads huge amount of ads or popup on your browser. It displays ads or popup in the form of banner, coupon, big discount offer ads, commercial ads, fake news, fake software updates or security alert messages, online game ads, sports ads, actress or adult related ads and many others. It is very complex task for you to delete these ads one-by-one from System. Cyber crooks are behind such illegal tactics. Its main aim is to steal your some information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, password, banking information and more details as well. So, you should scan your machine with very strong antivirus software that has the ability to delete all junk files or viruses from machine.
Distribution methods of Newsmagic.net Malware
- Malicious ads or popup: This nasty malware get enters into your machine from malicious ads or popup messages which are displayed on your browser by hacked websites constantly.
- Infected external media drives: It can come in your System from infected CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and others.
- Porn or adult related websites: If you are watching porn videos regular from infected or porn websites, then you might get malicious in your machine.
- Freeware or shareware: It can get install in your System from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Newsmagic.net from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Newsmagic.net and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Newsmagic.net opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Newsmagic.net from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Newsmagic.net associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Newsmagic.net and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Newsmagic.net and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Newsmagic.net and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Newsmagic.net from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Newsmagic.net and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Newsmagic.net and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Newsmagic.net and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Newsmagic.net from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Newsmagic.net and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Newsmagic.net (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Newsmagic.net and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Newsmagic.net and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Newsmagic.net instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Newsmagic.net
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses