Easy methods to uninstall Alert.notify-service.com
Are you searching for the solution to remove Alert.notify-service.com Redirect Virus from System? Have you ever noticed this misleading website domain on the query box of your browser? Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully. This article will give you complete details about Alert.notify-service.com as well as you will get some recommended solution to delete it from machine. According to Cyber security researcher, it is very devastating malware and computer infection that is belongs to browser hijacker family. It is able to redirect your search on its own site or other hacked websites that shows always misleading contents and lots of ads or popup on your browser. Let’s start the discussion about this malware in detail.
Threat Name: Alert.notify-service.com
Threat Type: Browser Hijacker, Redirect Virus, Adware, PUP
Description: Able to hijack your main browser and redirects your search on compromised websites that shows misleading ads or popup on your browser constantly.
Distribution Methods: Bundles of free software packages, malicious ads or popup, suspicious links and many others
Motives of Crooks: Motives to collect your all crucial & confidential information and share it to illegal ones. They also want to steal your money from your wallet or e-wallet
What is Alert.notify-service.com Redirect Virus?
Alert.notify-service.com website promotes third parties’ products like software, websites and other products & services on its own platform to generate some revenue from them. It delivers huge amount of ads or popup on your browser that can degrade the overall performance of your internet browsing activities. This harmful malware modifies your browser shortcuts on the desktop with its own extension and pin it to taskbar as well. When you try to open such infected shortcuts, then you will see unwanted website domain as default search engine of your browser. It claims that it is safe & fast search engine as compare to Google, Yahoo and Bing. But it is bogus at all. You should never believe on them at any cases. If your System has detected this malware, then you should try to uninstall it from machine immediately.
Alert.notify-service.com hijacks your main browser and modifies its default setting
This nasty malware affects your online activities lots by spreads huge amount of ads or popup on your browser. It displays ads or popup in the form of banner, coupon, offer ads, commercial ads, fake software updates or pirated software, fake news, online game ads, sports ads, actress or adult related ads and others. It is not an easy task for you to delete these ads one-by-one from machine. In order to click on such ads or visit infected sites, it spreads series of adware in your System without any notice and corrupt major genuine functions of your computer immediately. So, it is important to uninstall this cunning malware from System.
Alert.notify-service.com steals your crucial & confidential information
Cyber crooks are behind such illegal tactics who wants to gain some illegal online profit and cheat with innocent users. They never do any mercy with you. It shows fake software updates, security alert messages and notifications on your computer, and asks you to download/install third parties’ software in your computer to improve your System performance. You should never trust on them and avoids installing such bogus application in your machine. Its main aim is to steal your some information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, password, age, address, email ID, banking information and more details as well. So, you should scan your System with very strong antivirus software that has the ability to delete all junk files or viruses from machine.
Distribution methods: How your System gets infected from Alert.notify-service.com?
- Freeware or shareware: It can get install in your System from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet.
- Fake software updates or pirated software: If you are using pirated or crack software in your machine, then you might get malicious infection in your System.
- Downloaded media files: If you are downloaded movies, music, games, pdf and other files in your machine from infected sources, then you might get lots of junk files in your System.
- Malicious ads or popup: This cunning malware can come in your machine via malicious ads or popup messages which are displayed on your browser by hacked websites.
You may also read: [Solution] Remove .HCCAPX Virus Ransomware from PCs
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Alert.notify-service.com from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Alert.notify-service.com and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Alert.notify-service.com opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Alert.notify-service.com from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Alert.notify-service.com associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Alert.notify-service.com and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Alert.notify-service.com and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Alert.notify-service.com and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Alert.notify-service.com from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Alert.notify-service.com and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Alert.notify-service.com and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Alert.notify-service.com and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Alert.notify-service.com from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Alert.notify-service.com and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Alert.notify-service.com (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Alert.notify-service.com and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Alert.notify-service.com and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Alert.notify-service.com instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Alert.notify-service.com
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses