Easy methods to delete “We have installed one RAT software into you device” Scam
Have you received “We have installed one RAT software into you device” email message? Are you looking for the solution to remove this nasty malware? Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully. This article will help you to remove “We have installed one RAT software into you device” Scam from your machine completely & safely. According to Cyber security experts, it is very devastating malware and computer infection that is belongs to phishing scam category. It sends you bogus email message that states your System has infected with Random Access Trojan (RAT) and asks you to contact their technical experts for support. Let’s start the discussion about this malware in detail.
Threat Name: “We have installed one RAT software into you device” Scam
Threat Type: Phishing Scam, Email Scam, Social engineering attack, fraud
Description: The email which you received states that We have installed one RAT software into you device. Due to infection, your some crucial & confidential details has been hacked or collected by hacker without any notice and demands $800 in Bitcoins as promises to delete all your data from their PCs.
Distribution Methods: Malicious email message which contain infected attachments, suspicious links and many other tricks
Motives of Crooks: Aims to steal your personal details as well as steal your money from your wallet or e-wallet
What is “We have installed one RAT software into you device” Scam or Phishing Scam?
This misleading email message is come under spam email campaign that encourages you to send $800 amount money in Bitcoin as ransom money to fix this problem. When we talk about the email message, it states that We have installed one RAT software into you device and ransom payment is required. It claims that your personal information is currently in their System and they are going to share it publicly.
Scammers also claim that you must pay $800 in Bitcoins within 48 hours (2 days) of reading their message. If you do not go for paying ransom money, then they can share the video to your friends or colleagues who have happened since you visited a pornography websites. Furthermore, your computer is safe because it is just email message which can be avoided. We recommended you to please avoid such email spam messages and never pay any ransom money at any cases. If your System has detected this bogus email spam messages, then you should try to delete it from machine immediately. Let’s take have a look at email message.
Subject: Account Issue
Hi, dear user of –
We have installed one RAT software into you device.
For this moment your email account is hacked (see on “from address”, I messaged you from your account).
Your password for user’s real email address: user’s real password
I have downloaded all confidential information from your system and I got some more evidence.
The most interesting moment that I have discovered are videos records where you masturbating.
I posted my virus on porn site, and then you installed it on your operation system.
When you clicked the button Play on porn video, at that moment my trojan was downloaded to your device.
After installation, your front camera shoots video every time you masturbate, in addition, the software is synchronized with the video you choose.
For the moment, the software has collected all your contact information from social networks and email addresses.
If you need to erase all of your collected data, send me $800 in BTC (crypto currency).
This is my Bitcoin wallet: 13cyEdT7kyH2f4j9xchvDGhv1o64MYNLUS
You have 48 hours after reading this letter.
After your transaction I will erase all your data.
Otherwise, I will send video with your pranks to all your colleagues and friends!!!
And henceforth be more careful!
Please visit only secure sites!
Should I pay ransom money?
According to security researcher, it is big online scam creation of Cyber crooks who want to earn some illegal online profit and cheat with innocent users. They never do any mercy with you. If the scammers claim that they have a recorded video of your online activities like visiting porn site or other illegal site and also claims that they are going to share such video to your contact or relative, then you should be careful. Because this message can be a threat used by Cyber criminals to earn some profit. You should never believe on them at any cases. In order to pay ransom money, they can keep record of your some information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, password, banking information and more details as well. So, you should scan your System with very strong antivirus software that has the ability to delete all junk files or viruses from machine.
Distribution methods: “We have installed one RAT software into you device” scam uses malicious tricks to get enters into your machine
This nasty malware or RAT is mostly get install in your machine from email spam messages, email attachments and bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet. It can come in your machine via infected external media drives, social media, downloaded media files, file sharing network, porn or adult related websites, hacked or third parties’ websites and many other tricks. You should be careful while surfing online and click on ads or popup after double reading. It is possible to uninstall “We have installed one RAT software into you device” phishing scam from machine with our easy removal solution.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall We have installed one RAT software into you device from infected Windows PC
The elimination of We have installed one RAT software into you device and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Remove We have installed one RAT software into you device using Manual guide from your computer
Process A: Guide to delete We have installed one RAT software into you device opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate We have installed one RAT software into you device from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for We have installed one RAT software into you device associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with We have installed one RAT software into you device and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select We have installed one RAT software into you device and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End We have installed one RAT software into you device and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall We have installed one RAT software into you device from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out We have installed one RAT software into you device and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for We have installed one RAT software into you device and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out We have installed one RAT software into you device and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove We have installed one RAT software into you device from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by We have installed one RAT software into you device and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\We have installed one RAT software into you device
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\We have installed one RAT software into you device
Process B: Automatic Method to delete We have installed one RAT software into you device (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for We have installed one RAT software into you device and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with We have installed one RAT software into you device and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete We have installed one RAT software into you device instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall We have installed one RAT software into you device
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses