Easy methods to uninstall Auto PC Speedup
Are you looking for solution to remove Auto PC Speedup from PCs? Have you ever noticed this PUP on your computer? Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully. This article will give you complete information about Auto PC Speedup as well as you will get some recommended tips to delete it from machine. According to Cyber security researcher, it is potentially unwanted program (PUP) that is come under Cyber threats. It does bogus scan your computer and detects lots of junk files or viruses in your machine. In order to delete junk files, it asks you to purchase its license or updated version from internet. Let’s start discussion about this cunning malware in detail.
What is Auto PC Speedup?
It is fake PC optimization tool or antivirus software that claims to help you to detect/delete unwanted program or malware from machine and boost-up of your PCs performance as well. This misleading software installs in your machine from various methods of bundling & social engineering and leads major damages in your computer. Once it installed, it start spreading series of adware in your computer and corrupt major genuine functions of your System immediately. Initially, it disables some genuine application running in your computer such as antivirus software, Firewall security setting, control panel, System registry setting, control panel, command prompt and other applications that cause big troubles. If your System has detected or noticed this malware, then you should try to uninstall it from machine immediately.
According to security researcher, it might possible that it is genuine antimalware tool and it helps you in many cases. However, it is potentially unwanted Application (PUA) that is promoted as tool to help PC users. We can say that it is completely bogus tool that lives on misinformation campaign. As per the commitment of this fake application, it helps you to remove unwanted program or malware from System safely & completely. But it is bogus at all. You should never believe on them at any cases.
Auto PC Speedup detects lots of junk files or viruses on your machine after completion of scanning process. After that, it asks you to purchase the license or latest version of this application from internet for getting advance features which will help you to improve your System performance. The production of this fake PC optimizer is in constant loop while retaining the same pattern, and brand name is the only noticeable variation.
Motives of Cyber Crooks Behinds Attack
According to experts, Auto PC Speedup is very dangerous malware creation of Cyber crooks who wants to gain some illegal online profit and cheat with innocent users. They never do any mercy with you. They are promoting third parties’ software and websites to generate some revenue from them as pay-per-click ad schemes. It shows fake security alert message, software update alert message and notifications on your computer, and suggests you to download/install third parties’ software in your computer to improve your System performance. We recommended you to please avoid such bogus application to install in your machine.
Once Auto PC Speedup inhaled, you can’t work on your machine comfortably as usual like before. Cyber crooks can keep record of your some information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, password, banking information and more details as well. However, it can connect your System to remote server and allows the hacker to access your computer in its own ways that can be very dangerous for you. So, you should scan your machine with very strong antivirus software that has the ability to delete all junk files or viruses from machine.
Distribution methods: How your System gets infected from Auto PC Speedup Malware?
- Freeware or shareware: You should be careful while installing free software package from internet because there is maximum chances to get some or lots of unwanted programs as bundle of such freeware. Auto PC Speedup can get install in your machine from bundles of free software. So, you should care about it.
- Fake software update or pirated software: If you are using pirated or crack software in your computer, then you might get malicious infection in your machine.
- Downloaded media files: If you are downloaded movie, music, games, pdf, docs and other files in your machine from infected sources, then you might get harmful programs in your machine.
- Malicious ads or popup: In order to click on suspicious or in-text links or malicious ads, Cyber crooks can install Auto PC Speedup on your machine without any notice that can lead major damages.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Auto PC Speedup from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Auto PC Speedup and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Auto PC Speedup opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Auto PC Speedup from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Auto PC Speedup associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Auto PC Speedup and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Auto PC Speedup and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Auto PC Speedup and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Auto PC Speedup from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Auto PC Speedup and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Auto PC Speedup and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Auto PC Speedup and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Auto PC Speedup from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Auto PC Speedup and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Auto PC Speedup
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Auto PC Speedup
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Auto PC Speedup (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Auto PC Speedup and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Auto PC Speedup and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Auto PC Speedup instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Auto PC Speedup
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses