Easy methods to delete “Your Windows 10 is not updated” Tech-Support Scam
Are you looking for the solution to remove “Your Windows 10 is not updated” Tech-Support Scam from machine? Have you ever seen this misleading popup message on your browser? Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully. This article will give you complete details about “Your Windows 10 is not updated” as well as you will get some recommended tips to delete it from machine. According to Cyber security experts, it is very notorious malware and computer infection that is belongs to Scam category. Let’s start the discussion about this malware in detail.
What is “Your Windows 10 is not updated” Tech-Support Scam?
It is big online scam creation of malware programmer who wants to gain some illegal online profit and cheat with innocent users. They never do any mercy with you. It shows bogus alert message on your screen that states Windows Firewall has detected that your Windows 10 is damaged and irrelevant. As a result, your System files are automatically deleted. It asks you to update your Windows with the help of their given instructions. But it is bogus at all. You should never believe on them at any cases. If your System has detected this malware, then you should try to remove “Your Windows 10 is not updated” Scam from System immediately.
More details about “Your Windows 10 is not updated” popup Scam
Cyber criminal behinds this scam tries to scare you into downloading potentially unwanted programs on your computer. Once it installed, you can’t work on your machine comfortably as usual like before due to its nasty behaviors. It injects malicious codes in your main browser as well as in your System settings that cause serious troubles. In order to click on such bogus popup alert message or visit infected sites, Cyber criminals can keep record of your some information such as IP address, URLs search, user name, password, age, address, email ID, banking information and more details as well. So, you should scan your System with very strong antivirus software that has the ability to delete all junk files or viruses from machine.
Distribution Methods: How your System gets infected from “Your Windows 10 is not updated” Scam?
This dubious malware can come in your machine from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet. It can come in your System through malicious ads or popup messages, malicious hyperlinks, fake software updates or pirated software, infected external media drives, social media, downloaded media files, file sharing network, porn or adult related websites and many other tricks. You should be careful while surfing online and click on ads or popup after double reading. It is possible to remove “Your Windows 10 is not updated” Scam from machine with our easy removal solution.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall “Your Windows 10 is not updated” from infected Windows PC
The elimination of “Your Windows 10 is not updated” and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete “Your Windows 10 is not updated” opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate “Your Windows 10 is not updated” from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for “Your Windows 10 is not updated” associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with “Your Windows 10 is not updated” and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select “Your Windows 10 is not updated” and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End “Your Windows 10 is not updated” and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall “Your Windows 10 is not updated” from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out “Your Windows 10 is not updated” and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for “Your Windows 10 is not updated” and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out “Your Windows 10 is not updated” and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove “Your Windows 10 is not updated” from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by “Your Windows 10 is not updated” and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“Your Windows 10 is not updated”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\“Your Windows 10 is not updated”
Process B: Automatic Method to delete “Your Windows 10 is not updated” (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for “Your Windows 10 is not updated” and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with “Your Windows 10 is not updated” and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete “Your Windows 10 is not updated” instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall “Your Windows 10 is not updated”
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses