How to get rid of Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses (Easy Steps)
“Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses” is malware creation of Cyber criminals who want to earn some unethical profit and cheat with innocent user. This nasty virus is belongs to adware family. It displays fake alert messages and notification on your computer and claims that your System has infected from malicious virus program and it drains the power of your CPUs & GPUs as well. This article can help you to remove “Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses” misleading program from your computer completely & safely.
“Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses” is detected as adware program by security experts
It is potentially unwanted program (PUP) and computer infection that is comes under Cyber treats. It shows fake messages on your computer and says that you have got numerous viruses in your PCs that affect your processor and graphics cards. It claims to protect your PCs against viruses or junk files by installing some legit free antivirus in your computer, but it is totally bogus. You should never trust on them at any situations and avoids such fake offers that are appeared on your browser or computer.
Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses is very notorious malware program that is able to redirect your search on unwanted sites that spread malicious harmful program in your computer. It hijacks your main browser including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari and other browsers. It modifies the default home page, new tab and search engine of your browser that can causes redirects your browser on suspicious or questionable website domain constantly. It is big online scam that uses malicious tricks to get enter into your PC and leads major damage. Its main aim is to collect your sensitive data and share to illegal ones. It is important to get rid of this dubious virus immediately.
How your System gets infected from “Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses”?
- Fake software updates: If you are using pirated software in your computer regular, then you get lots of adware or other malware in your computer as well.
- Freeware or shareware program: It can get install in your System as bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet.
- Infected external media drives: It can come from infected CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and other.
- Email spam messages: It can get enters in your machine via email spam or unsolicited mail and attachments.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Your Battery Is Damaged By Viruses
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses