What is Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam?
“Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware” is a fake alert message. It is designed to trick users into downloading/installing a fake antivirus tool named Live Protection Suite. The users are asked to purchase this fake tool for the fix some supposedly detected viruses that might not exist on the system. You should not trust on this scam page and the promoted program as well.
Here is the short message that this PUP shows:
ATTENTION: If your computer is infected with viruses, you could suffer data loss, erratic PC behaviour, PC freezes and crashes.
Detect and remove harmful trojans and viruses before they damage your computer! Live Protection Suite for Windows will perform a FREE and quick scan of your computer for viruses, spyware and adware. Do you want to install Live Protection Suite certified Microsoft Windows antivirus now to remove all viruses and protect your PC for FREE (Recommended)
More about Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam
Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam states that the users are in great risk. Their systems have infected with some viruses that can delete their crucial data, cause system crashes and create other problems. Live Protection Suite scanning is offered for them to remove the detected viruses. This tool is supposedly presented as a tool created by Microsoft.
Once the users click on the OK button for the scan, hundreds of Trojan malware are detected that displays as “Windows Security Alert” pop-up window stating that the Window Online Protection has detected spyware and is going to remove it. Once the users give their affirmation, they will end up getting downloaded a setup file for the dubious suite.
The fake antivirus tool is especially designed to show fake errors, warning pop-ups, opens unreliable websites and so on. Simply said, it is designed to create a platform on the PC to scam users into downloading various other viruses in their device.
Why the Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam appear?
Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam pages appear when users’ systems have already infected with some potentially unwanted program or adware. This PUP could intrude with some freeware download users do not pay much attention at the installation moment. Rush behavior at and skipping step procedure lead into some malicious components intrusion with the freeware download. That adware cause redirects to suspicious websites, shows numerous intrusive advertisements, delivers fake error messages and even gathers the browsing related data.
The data tracking capability is that you can’t take it otherwise. You might have to suffer the huge financial loss, privacy issues, identity theft, legal issues and some more dangerous issues as consequences. For all these reasons, you must remove Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam associated adware from your system. Follow the step by step instructions provided below so that you will not find any difficulties to remove the threat.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Remove Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam using Manual guide from your computer
Process A: Guide to delete Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Windows Online Protection Has Detected Spyware POP-UP Scam
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses