Steps To Delete Windows.com scam pop-up
Is your web resultant suddenly gets redirected to Windows.com scam pop-up, instead of showing real ones? Are you continuously showing the unstoppable error message, ads, on every browsed web page? Is your web browser run slower than usual or completely shows nothing? If yes, then it is confirm that web browser is infected with Windows.com scam pop-up, browser hijacker virus or potentially unwanted program. You need to look for effective solution to remove Windows.com scam pop-up completely.
Windows.com scam pop-up Information
Windows.com scam pop-up is detected as annoying virus, which comes under browser hijacker virus family. It is threat which is distributed in the computer system by installing the related components, few specific media files, and infected files. This dubious threat is actually pretends to real and legit search engine. Windows.com scam pop-up claims to provide tools that claim to enhance web browsing, showing faster and best search results. In real it is malicious computer program that develop to cheat innocent user’s computer. This perilous threat used to contaminate the entire web browser and cause annoyances on target system. Therefore, suggested to look for effective solution and remove Windows.com scam pop-up.
Windows.com scam pop-up is designed in such manner that affects the entire web browser such as Google Chrome, IE, Mozilla Firefox and other web browser installed in system. Once, this perilous threat enter inside PC make change in web programs settings such as default home page, new tab, error page and relatively others without showing an notification. It is threat which is promoted by remote crooks to misguide searches and redirect on its own perilous partner websites to earn illegal profit.
How Windows.com scam pop-up Enters?
- Download the program or application from third party website
- Freeware, malicious executable files from trusted sources
- Download and open files attached to junk emails
- Clicking on suspicious links, ads
Windows.com scam pop-up is really unsafe programs which after time slow down web browser working. It makes change in the security settings and allows remote hackers to access information. It collects details such as IP address, history, cookies, and financial details to use for their own use. Thus, suggested to follow effective guide and remove Windows.com scam pop-up.
Process To Remove Windows.com scam pop-up
Windows.com scam pop-up is malicious virus which causes annoyances on web browser. It is suggested to follow manual steps or automatic removal tool to remove threat. In manual process, users need to follow every step with careful instruction. The other best is to use automatic removal tool to remove Windows.com scam pop-up completely.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall windows.com scam pop-up from infected Windows PC
The elimination of windows.com scam pop-up and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete windows.com scam pop-up opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate windows.com scam pop-up from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for windows.com scam pop-up associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with windows.com scam pop-up and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select windows.com scam pop-up and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End windows.com scam pop-up and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall windows.com scam pop-up from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out windows.com scam pop-up and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for windows.com scam pop-up and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out windows.com scam pop-up and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove windows.com scam pop-up from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by windows.com scam pop-up and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\windows.com scam pop-up
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\windows.com scam pop-up
Process B: Automatic Method to delete windows.com scam pop-up (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for windows.com scam pop-up and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with windows.com scam pop-up and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete windows.com scam pop-up instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall windows.com scam pop-up
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses