Easy methods to uninstall WhatsApp virus
This article will give you complete details about WhatsApp virus as well as you will get some recommended solution to delete it from machine. According to experts, it is very dangerous malware that is belongs to Trojan horse family. Cyber crooks are behind attacking who inject malicious codes in your iPhone/Android/BlackBerry/Windows and other mobile OS based devices via most popular commutation service WhatsApp. Its main aim is to steal your all crucial & confidential information and share it to hacker or illegal ones that cause serious troubles. Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully.
What is WhatsApp virus?
WhatsApp virus opens the System’s backdoor and does malicious activities
According to researchers, this nasty malware infects the System as an additional component and then starts the malicious activities behind victims’ back. They never do any mercy with you. It installs malicious unwanted programs in your machine without any notice and corrupt major genuine functions of your machine immediately. It is hard to detect/delete this malware by most of the antivirus software.
This vulnerability allows decrypting the secure end-to-end message encryption, making it possible for the hacker to read through victims’ conversation. No doubt, it might be very risky program for your privacy & security. If anyone is able to read your personal chats/messages, then defiantly it is not good news for you. Cyber crooks behind this attack are not only able to read your personal conversation on WhatsApp, but it is also capable to trace your online habit via installing browser hijacking tools on your browser.
WhatsApp virus hijacks your main browser immediately and browser redirection. You can’t visit the website that you want due to its behaviors. It spreads series of harmful malware in your machine and does malicious activities without any notice. Its main aim is to steal your some information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, password, banking information and more details as well. However, it targets your personal files & folders of your machine and makes them corrupted. So, you should scan your machine with very strong antivirus software that has the ability to delete all junk files or virus from System.
Details about WhatsApp virus
WhatsApp voice message Trojan horse virus
Cyber criminals use malicious tricks to inject malicious codes in your machine. If you are receiving voice message from popular commutation app WhatsApp in your email, then it is sure that your device has been targeted by scammers. You may notice the title or subject name of such email spam “Missed voicemail” on your email box while the letter itself contains fabricated information. There is one “Pay” button which will try to trick you into one of WhatsApp virus.
WhatsApp Gold Scam
WhatsApp is genuine or trustworthy app for communication, but there are so many app available in store which provide new or update feature of WhatsApp. If you are going to download/install such malicious apps in your machine, then you might get malicious infection as WhatsApp virus in your machine. Scammers have been spreading around messages urging victims to upgrade their accents to WhatsApp Gold premium version. But there is no any such version exists really. You should never believe on them.
WhatsApp GhostCtrl Virus
GhostCtrl is very dangerous Trojan horse virus which is mostly distributed in your machine via WhatsApp. It is able to take control over your Android/iPhone and other mobile OS based devices and record your call logs, text messages, number on your contacts list and other details as well. It is also able to enable/disable phone’s microphone and camera that means it can affect your online activities and real life as well. It is good news if your personal information is in scammers’ hand. So, you should be careful.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall WhatsApp virus from infected Windows PC
The elimination of WhatsApp virus and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete WhatsApp virus opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate WhatsApp virus from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for WhatsApp virus associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with WhatsApp virus and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select WhatsApp virus and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End WhatsApp virus and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall WhatsApp virus from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out WhatsApp virus and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for WhatsApp virus and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out WhatsApp virus and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove WhatsApp virus from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by WhatsApp virus and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete WhatsApp virus (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for WhatsApp virus and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with WhatsApp virus and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete WhatsApp virus instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall WhatsApp virus
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses