How to VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner (Complete Removal Solution)
In this article, there is solution given to delete completely & safely VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner from your computer. This notorious program is belongs to Trojan horse virus family that can disable your legitimate antivirus program. Security expert has identified this malware and they have given suitable solution as System problems. It traces your online habit to gathers your crucial data. It can corrupt your all files of your computer and makes your System useless. This article can help you to get rid of this infection from your Windows computer.
Principle of VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner
Malware programmer has created this virus to infect your PCs deeply. It leads major damage in your computer and breaks your System security. It blocks your Firewall security and antivirus program immediately. It is hard to detect by most of the antivirus. It can deep hide in your PCs and spread malicious program in each location of your computer. It installed some unwanted program inside your computer that can use your CPU memory too much and immediately slowdown your computer. It uses your System resources to mine your cryprocurrencies like Bitcoin, Monero, Dashcoin and other. It can corrupt all types of files like images, audios, videos, games, documents, text, ppt, xlx, css, pdf, html and other files of your System. When you want to open these files again, then you got an error message on your computer screen.
In the presence of VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner, you can’t able to handle your computer effectively. It can crash your hard drive, graphics card, memory and other hard parts. Cyber crook are responsible for such illegal activity to gain unethical online profit and fool the innocent user. It can affect your both online as well as offline experience. It can hijack your main browser and do unwanted changes in its registry setting. It can forcedly redirect your search on shady websites. Its main motive is to collect your sensitive information like browser history, search queries, geographical location, IP address, banking details, credit card number and more crucial information as well. If System has detected this malware, then you should try to delete it immediately.
VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner gets install through malicious sources from online
- Free software program: It can come from bundles of freeware or shareware program which you are downloaded from internet.
- Email service: It can come from unsolicited mail or email spam messages. This nasty program can come from attachments which you are downloaded from different sites.
- Misleading sites or social sites or porn websites: VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner can come through malicious websites. If you are interested in watching porn or adult videos, then you should avoid such links to play because malicious virus can come in your computer as bundles of it.
- Malicious ads or popup: It can get install through malicious ads or popup which are displayed on your browser in huge amount.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner from infected Windows PC
The elimination of VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner
Process B: Automatic Method to delete VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall VideoSupport.exe CPU Miner
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses