How to delete SppExtComObjHook.dll
Read the article throughout to decide whether you use the genuine SppExtComObjHook.dll file or some dangerous computer infection in place of this that is intruded for the sole motive to wrest havoc on the machine and steal confidential data stored on it.
The .dll extension attached at SppExtComObjHook.dll file is an abbreviation of Dynamic Link Library- a file requires by an application/ browser to store the record, data and resources. So, it is an important file, however, many an evil minded people bundled this file and deliver on the Internet packed with a potentially unwanted program. This is why many a user complaint that antivirus scanning detects it a huge risk computer virus.
Some facts about SppExtComObjHook.dll
SppExtComObjHook.dll is a Dynamic Link Library located in C:\Windows\temp folder. However, some user has complaint that antivirus scanning detects this file as a Tool_c.DV or Trojan Patched4_c.CHQT- a huge risk Trojan infection. The reason is so simple that they anyhow install the malicious SppExtComObjHook.dll file in their system. It usually happens when users download the exe file through malicious sources such as spam email attachment, untrustworthy free software downloads peer-to-peer networks, torrent sites, pornographic websites and other malicious links/websites.
Once installed, the SppExtComObjHook.dll site gets inside along with the malware. Thus, its behavior becomes totally chanced. It would behave like a Trojan virus that makes the system completely into useless condition by conducting many malicious activities on the background. Apart from this, it can create data loss, applications malfunctioning, hard drive crash, software failure, system crash boot errors, CPU damages and many more.
Some other risk associated with the Trojan
SppExtComObjHook.dll will easily connect the PC network to command and control remote server. The server is under control of cyber criminals who can download many other malicious malware including ransomware, worms, spyware and other potentially unwanted program. They can steal confidential data stored on the system and misuse them to generate illicit revenue. These activities will result into huge risk of privacy, identity theft and even more severe consequences. Thus, you should need to remove SppExtComObjHook.dll in such a case. Use some reputable antivirus program to remove the threat easily and effectively from the system.
How to avoid the infection?
You should need to choose legitimate/official/trustworthy websites and direct links while downloading any software. Also do use Custom/Advanced or other similar settings to detect whether the software/app you download allow any additional downloads or not. The Custom settings would enable you to deselect the unwanted app at the time you install the regular software.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall SppExtComObjHook.dll from infected Windows PC
The elimination of SppExtComObjHook.dll and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete SppExtComObjHook.dll opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate SppExtComObjHook.dll from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for SppExtComObjHook.dll associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with SppExtComObjHook.dll and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select SppExtComObjHook.dll and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End SppExtComObjHook.dll and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall SppExtComObjHook.dll from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out SppExtComObjHook.dll and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for SppExtComObjHook.dll and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out SppExtComObjHook.dll and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove SppExtComObjHook.dll from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by SppExtComObjHook.dll and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete SppExtComObjHook.dll (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for SppExtComObjHook.dll and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with SppExtComObjHook.dll and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete SppExtComObjHook.dll instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall SppExtComObjHook.dll
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses