Complete Shark PC Protector Removal Instructions
Shark PC Protector is a fake optimization tool. When installed on your PC, it runs continually task-bar warning and notices stating that your PC has lots of errors including start-up mistakes, missing out on files, window registry errors and even malware existence and many more. It then recommends users to purchase its full version to get rid of the infections and other malicious files. However, it is categorized as a potentially unwanted application because developers promote it by bundling it into setups of other software.
Shark PC Protector –How it intrudes and what it does
As a rule, users end up downloading/installing PUPs unintentionally –they get such programs when they do not pick correct downloading/installation method and skip crucial installation steps. The method is known as bundling that allow stealth installation of unwanted app with some regular software. What developers do is hide the bundled apps under Custom/Advanced option of downloading and installation process. Users are unaware of this. They rush and skip these procedures and at the end install Shark PC Protector PUP inside their PC.
When launched, Shark PC Protector allows users to scan their PCs for unnecessary files, data that causes issues, errors and so on. Once scanning is finished, it shows a fake list of viruses and errors and issues that it is causing. The system may not be infected with the viruses that it shows as a result but does not allow to fix any of such issues and to remove files. It is required to activate the Shark PC Protector for the further process. The activation is not free. users have to pay for it. We highly recommend you not to believe on this type of software which is bundled into various download or installation setups.
Name: Shark PC Protector
Threat type: potentially unwanted program
Symptoms: A new application starts performing computer scans and displays warning messages about found issues. Users are ask to pay to eliminate such issues
Distribution methods: deceptive pop-up ads, free software installers, fake flash player installers
Damages: financial loss – if you purchase the full version, unwanted warning pop-ups, slow computer performances
Removal: Use Spyhunter to eliminate Shark PC Protector
How to prevent intruding potentially unwanted apps?
Use official websites and direct links for any software download. Pay close attention during software installation moment. Use Custom/Advanced option and opt out all additional computer and decline offers to avoid suspicious downloads. Avoid third party downloaderrs/installers, P2P networks, and free file hosting sites and similar. Moreover, intrusive ads are designed to trick people into visiting unreliable websites. Such sites particularly including pornography, adult dating, and gambling and similar can cause PUPs installation. If you encounter such sites, immediately remove all malicious apps and browser plug-ins from the browser.
Potentially unwanted programs generally install browser hijackers or adware viruses with themselves. Thus, Shark PC Protector could not be the only program that was downloading and installed during download with the downloading process of some regular software. The hijacker and adware samples of malware affect browsing sessions by displaying intrusive advertisements, redirecting to shady sites, and diminishes the web browsing speed and performance. They can gather the browsing related data such as IP addresses, search queries, viewed pages, URLs visited and similar. These details could be shared to potent Cyber Criminals who misuse the data to generate illicit revenue. Thus, data tracking can result into huge risk of privacy and even identity theft. We highly recommend you remove Shark PC Protector and the hijack virus and the adware immediately from the system.
Remove Shark PC Protector
Below, step by step “Shark PC Protector” removal instruction is provided for you so that you will not find any trouble when removing the threat. You can use Spyhunter- an automatic malware removal tool to automatically remove Shark PC Protector and other malicious processes.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Shark PC Protector from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Shark PC Protector and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Shark PC Protector opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Shark PC Protector from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Shark PC Protector associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Shark PC Protector and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Shark PC Protector and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Shark PC Protector and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Shark PC Protector from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Shark PC Protector and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Shark PC Protector and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Shark PC Protector and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Shark PC Protector from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Shark PC Protector and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Shark PC Protector
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Shark PC Protector
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Shark PC Protector (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Shark PC Protector and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Shark PC Protector and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Shark PC Protector instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Shark PC Protector
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses