Get rid of Scarab-Walker ransomware from Windows PCs
Scarab-Walker ransomware is made a using AES encryption algorithm technique that is able to lock all types of files of your computer and drop ransom notes on your computer screen. It does fake promises you to decrypt your all files immediately, once you pay required ransom amount to them. It has detected as Ransomware by security researcher and they have given some recommended tips to get rid of it. Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully.
Scarab-Walker ransomware modifies each file by appending .JohnnieWalker extension:
It is very dangerous crypto-virus that demands ransom money in the form of cryptocurrencies. It uses your System illegally to mine your digital currencies like Bitcoi, Monero, Dashcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It drops ransom notes on your screen that asks you to pay required ransom amount to them and decrypt your files immediately. It does malicious unnecessary modification on your machine without permission. It disables your antivirus software, Firewall security, control panel System registry setting and other genuine application of your computer that cause big troubles. It modifies your System registry setting that causes restarts your computer in certain interval of times.
Scarab-Walker ransomware is big online scam creation of Cyber criminals. It encrypts all the files including images, audios, videos, games, text, databases, documents, ppt, xlx, css, html, pdf and other files of your computer. It modifies your desktop wallpaper with ransom images. It uses some trustworthy companies’ name & LOGO on its ransom screen for making believe in your mind that it is legitimate program. It gives some free decryption test that successfully decrypts your some files. After that it will ask you to pay extortion money for the decryption. Otherwise, it can delete all files & folder of your computer and makes your System useless. If you decide to pay ransom money to them, it is bad idea. It can keeps record of your crucial & confidential information and deliver to illegal ones. So, it is important to get rid of this nasty file virus immediately.
Distribution methods of Scarab-Walker ransomware:
- Malicious ads or popup messages: It can get enters into your computer through malicious ads or popup messages which are displayed on your browser constantly.
- Infected external media drives: It can come from infected CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and other.
- Porn or adult related websites: If you are watching porn videos regular from malicious or porn websites, then you can get lots of junk files or virus in your computer.
- Fake software updates or pirated software: If you are using pirated software in your computer, then you can get lots of adware or other harmful program in your computer as well.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Scarab-Walker ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Scarab-Walker ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Scarab-Walker ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Scarab-Walker ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Scarab-Walker ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Scarab-Walker ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Scarab-Walker ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Scarab-Walker ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Scarab-Walker ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Scarab-Walker ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Scarab-Walker ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Scarab-Walker ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Scarab-Walker ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Scarab-Walker ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Scarab-Walker ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Scarab-Walker ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Scarab-Walker ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Scarab-Walker ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Scarab-Walker ransomware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses