Get rid of Robotcaptcha.info (Step By Step Process)
Have you ever seen Robotcaptcha.info misleading website domain on the query box of your browser? This nasty malware is not safe for your online privacy & System security. According to Cyber security experts, it is very devastating malware and computer infection that is belongs to browser hiker family. It is able to redirect your browser on its own site or other hacked websites that shows always misleading contents and lots of ads or popup on your browser. Its aim is to collect your all crucial & confidential information and share it to illegal ones that cause serious troubles. For more details, you can read this article carefully.
Harmful impacts of Robotcaptcha.info on machine:
- It is able to attack your all version of Windows OS like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 OS based computer without permission.
- It blocks some legitimate application running in your computer such as antivirus software, Firewall security setting, control panel, System registry setting, command prompt and others.
- This dubious malware hijacks your main browser including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and other browsers.
- It modifies the default setting of home page, new tab and search engine of your browser that can cause redirect your search on hacked or third parties’ websites constantly.
- They can connect your System to remote server and allows the hacker to access your computer in their own ways that can be very dangerous for you.
More details about Robotcaptcha.info:
It is fake website or web application that is come under Cyber threats. According to experts, this cunning malware get enters into your computer from various methods of bundling and leads major damages in your computer. You may see the messages like “Waiting for Robotcaptcha.info”, “Loading Robotcaptcha.info”, “Transferring data from Robotcaptcha.info” on the status bar of your browser that proves the presence of adware in your machine. Once it installed, you can’t work on your machine comfortably as usual like before. If your System has detected this malware, then you should try to get rid of it immediately.
Robotcaptcha.info affects your online experience lots by spreads huge amount of ads or popup on your browser. It displays ads or popup in the form of banner, coupon, big discount offer ads, commercial ads, fake news, fake software updates or security alert messages, online game ads, sports ads and others. It is not an easy task for you to delete these ads one-by-one from System. If you are clicking on such ads or popup, then you are also inviting harmful malware in your computer that spreads series of adware in your computer without any notice and corrupt major genuine functions of your computer immediately. So, it is important to delete this cunning malware from System.
Motives of Cyber crooks:
Robotcaptcha.info is very dangerous malware creation of Cyber criminals who want to gain some illegal online profit and cheat with innocent users. They are promoting third parties’ websites and software to generate some revenue from them as pay-per-click ad schemes. It delivers huge amount of ads or popup on your browser that can degrade the overall performance of your internet browsing activities. Its aim is to collect your some information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, password, banking information and more details as well. So, you should scan your computer with very strong antivirus software that has the ability to delete all junk files or viruses from System.
Robotcaptcha.info uses malicious tricks to get enter into your machine:
- Freeware or shareware: It can come in your machine from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet.
- Fake software updates or pirated software: If you are using pirated or crack software in your System, then you might get malicious infection in your machine.
- Infected external media drives: It can come in your System through infected CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and others.
- Email spam messages: It can come in your System via email spam messages and email attachments.
- Malicious ads or popup: This cunning malware can come in your machine from melodious ads or popup messages which are displayed on your browser by hacked websites.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Robotcaptcha.info from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Robotcaptcha.info and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Robotcaptcha.info opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Robotcaptcha.info from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Robotcaptcha.info associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Robotcaptcha.info and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Robotcaptcha.info and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Robotcaptcha.info and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Robotcaptcha.info from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Robotcaptcha.info and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Robotcaptcha.info and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Robotcaptcha.info and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Robotcaptcha.info from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Robotcaptcha.info and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Robotcaptcha.info (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Robotcaptcha.info and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Robotcaptcha.info and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Robotcaptcha.info instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Robotcaptcha.info
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses