How to uninstall REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE (Step By Step Process)
If you are using regular REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE on your computer, then be careful. This nasty malware is unsafe for your online privacy & System security. It easily be seen in task manager of your computer as running process that is able to infect rest of genuine executable (exe) program of your computer. It get enters into your computer and opens the backdoor of your computer that can cause malicious hacker attacks your PCs in its own ways. Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully.
What is REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE?
It is bogus executable (exe) program that is belongs to Trojan horse family. It attacks your all version of Windows OS based computer and does malicious unwanted changes in your computer without permission. It disables your some genuine application running in your computer like control panel, System registry setting, antivirus software, Firewall security and other application that cause serious troubles. You may find its location that is located in C:\program of your hard drives. It is hard to delete it by most of the antivirus software. If your System has detected has this cunning malware, the you should try to get rid of it immediately.
REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE drops the copies of itself in each folder of your hard drives and makes all files corrupt. It infects/corrupt all types of files including images, audios, videos, games, pdf, ppt, xlx, css, html, text, documents, databases and other files of your computer. When you try to open such infected files again, then you get an error messages on your computer screen. In the presence of this nasty virus, you can’t work on your machine as usual like before. Cyber criminals are behind this illegal tactics to gain illegal income and cheat with innocent user. They can collect your crucial & confidential information and share to illegal ones that cause big troubles. If you have created backup of your all files by using strong backup & recovery software, then it is good for you.
Distribution methods of REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE:
- Email spam messages: This nasty program can get enters into your computer through email spam messages and email attachments.
- Malicious ads or popup messages: It can come in your PCs via malicious ads or popup messages which are displayed on your browser by misleading websites.
- Freeware or shareware: It can get install in your computer through bundles of free software program which you are downloaded from internet.
- Downloaded media files: If you are downloaded movie, music, games, pdf and other files in your computer from internet, then you might get lots of junk files or viruses in your machine.
- Porn or adult related websites: If you are watching porn videos regular from porn or malicious infected websites, then you might get malicious infection in your PCs.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE from infected Windows PC
The elimination of REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall REVSERVICE\RUNREV64.EXE
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses