Qulab Stealer removal instructions
Qulab Stealer is huge risk malware whose purpose is to steal various personal details from a compromised PC. The presence of this threat causes numerous PC issues as well. It is categorized under Trojan family which is a type of virus which runs silently. This means, users do not suspect its presence in their PC for a long time. They only get idea about the infection when they see the issues such as data loss, applications malfunctioning, hard drive crash and many more.
Qulab Stealer targets various data and to get them, it continuously monitors the system’s clipboard and replaces certain data. It mostly targets Cryptowallet addresses. It pastes a wrong address belong to Cyber Criminals on the users wallet’s addresses which result into accidently transferring of all the revenue to the Cyber Criminals. The Qulab can target files such as .txt, .maFile and wallet.data. It can gather the crucial browsing related data such as cookies, web data, saved account credentials. The main targeted browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Chromium, Opera, AVAST browser, UC browser, TORCH and etc. Furthermore, it can gather FTP credentials, account credentials, and other sensitive data as well. Unlikely all other Trojans (which use command and control server to transfer stolen data), it sends the files on Telegram to the developers. One way or another, the intention is however the same that is misusing them to generate more and more revenue. These could result into huge privacy issues, identity theft, financial loss and even some dangerous legal issues.
Name: Qulab Stealer
Symptoms: No particular symptoms can be visualized on the victims’ PC. The Trojans process inside the system by silently and so users can’t suspect its presence in their PC
Distributions: Infected email attachments, malicious ads, social engineering and software cracks
Damages: Stolen personal bank details, passwords, identity theft, victims’ computer are added to Botnet
Removal: Use spyhunter to remove Qulab Stealer
The Autoit scripting language used for programming makes Qulab Stealer widely used among Criminals. This requires less knowledge and is available in $30 in hackers’ forums. Cyber Criminals purchase it and distribute it via using various ways to a targeted PC and use it to generate revenue. As far as the privacy is concerned, you should remove Qulab Stealer from your system as soon as possible. We highly recommend you remove the Trojan infection from your PC by using some reputable antivirus tool. This is because, it creates its copies and spread them on different locations which are not easy to detect and delete them one by one manually.
How did the infection occur?
Qulab is presented as an application name DeepNude which scans female photos and use various algorithms to remove all covered part of the body with clothes. This application was not created for the same intension as discussed in this article above. However, many Cyber Crooks misused it to create fake naked pictures through which they started blackmailing the women. Despite this app was closed in last of June, users’ demand for the app is not down. The Cyber Criminals take the advantage of this. They present malicious executables as a DeepNude application. The links are associated with some malicious file sharing websites. The users download Qulab Stealer manually this way. Other sources for the Qulab include software download channels, software updaters/cracks, spam email campaigns, and other Trojans. One way or another, users are tricked into the manual downloading/installing of Qulab at the end.
How to avoid infection?
Key factor for computer safety is caution. Use only official websites and direct links for any software download. Pay close attention at the installation moment to avoid any attached app installation. Avoid third party downloaders/installers. Think twice before clicking on any spam email attachment. Use official developers provided website for software update. Cracking tools supposedly allow you bypassing activation key for paid software. It is illegal as well. So, you should not also avoid any cracking tools.
Remove Qulab Stealer
Below step by step Qulab Stealer removal instructions are provided so that you will not find any problem while removing the threat. However, you can perform the virus removal process by using automatic malware removal tool such as Spyhunter.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.
Methods to uninstall Qulab Stealer from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Qulab Stealer and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Qulab Stealer opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Qulab Stealer from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Qulab Stealer associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Qulab Stealer and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Qulab Stealer and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Qulab Stealer and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Qulab Stealer from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Qulab Stealer and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Qulab Stealer and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Qulab Stealer and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Qulab Stealer from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Qulab Stealer and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Qulab Stealer (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Qulab Stealer and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Qulab Stealer and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Qulab Stealer instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Qulab Stealer
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses