Get rid of PUA.WinMendRegCleaner (Immediate Uninstall)
Have you ever noticed PUA.WinMendRegCleaner on your machine? This nasty malware is unsafe for your online privacy & System security. According to Cyber security researchers, it is very devastating malware and computer infection that is belongs to adware family. It spreads series of adware in your computer without any notice and corrupt major genuine function of your computer immediately. Once it installed, you can’t work on your machine comfortably as usual like before. For getting more details, you can read this article carefully. I am sure that it will help you to remove this nasty malware from System.
What is PUA.WinMendRegCleaner?
It is potentially unwanted application (PUA) that is come under Cyber threats. According to experts, this malware get enters into your machine accidently from bundles of freeware or shareware program and leads major damages in your computer. It drops misleading codes in your main browser including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and other browsers that cause serious troubles. However, it redirects your browser on hacked or third parties’ websites that shows always fake results and lots of ads or popup on your browser. Once it installed, you can’t visit the website that you want. If your System has detected this malware, then you should try to get rid of it immediately.
PUA.WinMendRegCleaner is malware creation of Cyber criminals who wants to gain some illegal online profit and cheat with innocent users. They never do any mercy with you. It delivers lots of ads or popup on your browser in the form of big discount offer ads, commercial ads, fake software updates or security alert messages, actress or adult related ads, online game ads, sports ads and others. It is not an easy task for you to delete these ads one-by-one from System. You should never believe on the. Its main motive is to collect your some crucial & confidential details including IP address, URLs search, user name, password, bank account details and more details as well. So, you should scan your machine with powerful antimalware program that has the ability to delete all junk files from System.
Distribution methods of PUA.WinMendRegCleaner:
Once it installed, you will suffer lots. According to experts, it is mostly get install in your machine from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet. This cunning malware can come in your machine via malicious ads or popup messages, malicious hyperlinks, fake software updates or pirated software, infected external media drives, social media, downloaded media files, file sharing network, porn or adult related websites and many other tricks. You should be careful while surfing online and click on ads or popup after double reading. It is possible to get rid of PUA.WinMendRegCleaner with our easy removal solution.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall PUA.WinMendRegCleaner from infected Windows PC
The elimination of PUA.WinMendRegCleaner and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete PUA.WinMendRegCleaner opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate PUA.WinMendRegCleaner from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for PUA.WinMendRegCleaner associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with PUA.WinMendRegCleaner and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select PUA.WinMendRegCleaner and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End PUA.WinMendRegCleaner and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall PUA.WinMendRegCleaner from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out PUA.WinMendRegCleaner and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for PUA.WinMendRegCleaner and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out PUA.WinMendRegCleaner and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove PUA.WinMendRegCleaner from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by PUA.WinMendRegCleaner and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete PUA.WinMendRegCleaner (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for PUA.WinMendRegCleaner and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with PUA.WinMendRegCleaner and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete PUA.WinMendRegCleaner instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall PUA.WinMendRegCleaner
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses