Important Facts About PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware
PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware is a type of destructive file-encrypting virus which tends to silently infiltrate the Windows PCs without users’ approval and lock their crucial files and data stored inside the machine. It’s another variant of popular Jigsaw Ransomware and is capable of infecting almost all kinds of files including images, videos, music, documents, PDFs, presentations etc. The real objective of the hackers behind developing this hazardous crypto-malware is to extort huge amount of ransom money from the victimized users. And therefore, following successful encryption, PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware starts blackmailing you for the decryption key stating that to get the required decryptor tool and open the locked data; you must pay a ransom amount of $100 in BitCoins.
Should I Pay The Ransom?
This perilous malware doesn’t leave any option to you other than dealing with the crooks but still, we highly advise to not do so. According to the security experts, such kinds of scammers normally ignore the victims after taking the ransom and cause them to lose both files as well as money. And hence, never trust on the criminals and find any alternate ways to recover the compromised data. For this, you can use a genuine third-party file-recovery application or if you have a recently made backup, you can easily retrieve them back. But first of all, you must delete PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware from the device quickly before it infects your other essential data.
Other Hazardous Traits of PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware:
It is capable of exploiting the security loopholes and making the machine vulnerable for more nasty parasites. This deadly virus brings many other spiteful issues in the work-station like hard drive crash, data loss, software failure, boot errors, application malfunctioning and so on. It consumes enormous amount of memory resources and drags down the overall computer performance severely. Due to this, machine begins responding slower than ever before and takes more than usual time to complete any task. PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware messes with vital system files which assure efficient device processing and prevents many installed apps as well as drivers from functioning in an appropriate manner.
Ways To Spread PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware:
Similar to many other file-encrypting viruses, it is also mostly distributed through spam emails. Sometimes you get emails coming from unknown source which look authentic but contain bogus attachment. Once you open the mail and download the supplement, you end up with getting such kinds of hazardous threats in the device. Hence, be very attentive while opening suspicious emails. However, just in case this nasty malware has already infected your PC and locked all your essential files, don’t waste any time. Just take an instant action and eliminate PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware system as soon as possible.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall PC-FunHACKED! Ransomware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses