Complete Information about My Search Manager
This article will help you to remove My Search Manager or other similar malware from your computer. It has identified by security experts recently and they have given an appropriate solution as per System requirements. According to them, it is responsible for malicious changes in your computer and browser. It degrades your overall internet browsing performance and steals your crucial & confidential data as well. It spreads lots of adware program in your computer and leads major damages. It traces your online activity and drops malicious ads or popup on your browser constantly.
My Search Manager is potentially unwanted program (PUP)
If you are using My Search Manager regular on your computer, then be careful. This program is not safe for your computer safety & privacy. It easily modifies your main browser including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer and other browsers. It adds its own extension in your browser that can executed in your computer without permission. It suggests you to visit third parties websites and install their free software in your computer as well. It claims to help in search anything on your browser and displays relevant results on your browser. You should never trust on them. It shows always bogus results on your browser and corrupts some legitimate function of your browser.
My Search Manager modifies your browser shortcuts on desktop with its own extension and pin to taskbar as well. When you try to open such shortcuts, then you will see unwanted websites domain as default search engine of your browser. It means that it changes the default setting of home page, new tab and search engine of your browser. It traces your internet browsing habit and gathers your crucial & confidential information including IP address, geographical locations, login ID, email ID, password, banking information, credit card details and more details as well. They can deliver your all personal data to illegal ones that cause serious problem. It can connect your PCs to remote sever and allows the hacker to do several attacks on your computer in its own ways.
Distribution methods of My Search Manager:
- Malicious ads or popup messages: It can get enter into your PCs via malicious ads or popup which are displayed on your browser constantly.
- Porn or adult related websites: If you are watching porn videos regular from malicious or porn websites, then you might get lots of adware program in your computer as well.
- Free software: It can get install on your machine through bundles of freeware or shareware program which you are downloaded from internet.
- Infected external media drives: It can come via infected CD, DVD, USB drives and other.
- Fake software updates or pirated software: If you are using pirated software in your computer, then you can get malicious malware program in your computer as well.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall My Search Manager from infected Windows PC
The elimination of My Search Manager and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete My Search Manager opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate My Search Manager from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for My Search Manager associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with My Search Manager and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select My Search Manager and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End My Search Manager and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall My Search Manager from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out My Search Manager and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for My Search Manager and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out My Search Manager and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove My Search Manager from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by My Search Manager and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\My Search Manager
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\My Search Manager
Process B: Automatic Method to delete My Search Manager (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for My Search Manager and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with My Search Manager and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete My Search Manager instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall My Search Manager
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses