Easy methods to uninstall MegaBackup
MegaBackup is backups & recovery software for both Windows & Mac OS based computer. This software is generally paid version that claims to help you to create backup of your files and restore it in your computer, when you needed. It might possible that it is genuine program and it helps you in any cases. However, it is potentially unwanted program that is belongs to adware family. It does nasty things in your computer. For getting more details, you should read this article carefully. I am sure that it will help you to this cunning malware fro machine.
Complete details about MegaBackup:
This fake backup software gets enters into your Windows/Mac PCs from various methods of bundling and leads major damages in your computer. Initially, it disables your some genuine application running in your computer such as control panel, System registry setting, antivirus software, Firewall security setting and other applications that cause serious troubles. It modifies your System registry setting that causes restarts your System in certain interval of times automatically. You can’t work on your System comfortably as usual like before, once it installed. If System has detected this nasty malware, then you should try to uninstall it from machine.
MegaBackup affects your online experience lots. It modifies your browser shortcuts on desktop with its own extension and pin it to taskbar as well. When you try to open such infected shortcuts again, then you will see unwanted website domain as default search engine of your browser that shows always bogus results and lots of ads or popup on your browser. It claims that it is safe & fast search engine as compare to some popular search engine like Google, Yahoo and Bing. You should never trust on them. It displays huge amount of ads or popup on your browser in the form of coupon, discount offer ads, commercial ads, TV serial ads, actress or adult related ads, sports ads, online game ads, fake security alert or software updates alert messages, banner, news ads and other. It is not an easy task for you to delete these ads one-by-one from System.
MegaBackup is malware creation of Cyber criminals who wants to gain some illegal online profit and cheat with innocent users. They never do any mercy with you. Generally, they are promoting third parties’ websites and software to generate online income. They are generating some online revenue from third parties as pay-per-click ad schemes. Its main aim is to collect your some information such as IP address, URLs search, geographical location, user name, password, banking information, credit card details and other details as well. They are deliver your all personal details to hacker to unknown users that can be very dangerous for you. So, you should scan your System immediately with very strong antivirus software that has the ability to delete all junk files or viruses from machine.
Distribution techniques of MegaBackup:
- Freeware or shareware: This fake program can get install in your System from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet.
- Fake software updates or pirated software: If you are using pirated software in your computer, then you might get lots of junk files or viruses in your computer.
- Downloaded media files: If you are downloaded movie, music, games, pdf and other files on your machine from internet, then you might get malicious infection in your computer as well.
- Infected external media drives: This cunning malware can get enters into your System from infected CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and other.
- Malicious ads or popup messages: It can come in your machine through malicious ads or popup messages which are displayed on your browser by hacked websites.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC. Learn More Download Link||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts. Learn More Download Link||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats. Learn More Download Link|
Methods to uninstall MegaBackup from infected Windows PC
The elimination of MegaBackup and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete MegaBackup opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate MegaBackup from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for MegaBackup associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with MegaBackup and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select MegaBackup and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End MegaBackup and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall MegaBackup from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out MegaBackup and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for MegaBackup and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out MegaBackup and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove MegaBackup from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by MegaBackup and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MegaBackup HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MegaBackup
Process B: Automatic Method to delete MegaBackup (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for MegaBackup and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with MegaBackup and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete MegaBackup instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall MegaBackup
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses