How to delete L1LL Ransomware
L1LL is another ransomware type virus that encrypts the stored data and demands ransom fee to retrieve them back to their original accessible condition. It is capable of encrypting any type of files including images, audios, videos, documents, presentations, databases etc. The encrypted files will receive .L1LL extension to their filenames, for example, a file name 1.jpg after being encrypted by this ransomware will rename as 1.jpg.L1LL. After completing the process of encryption, it generates a text file (“help.txt”) and drops a copy in every folder containing the encrypted files.
Ransom note to supposedly provide a decrypter
“help.txt” file appears on each folder containing encrypted file. This is known as ransom note because this is designed by Cybercriminals behind this threat for the sole motive to trick the victims into believing that they have a decryption tool which helps in decryption of the encrypted files. In the ransom note, the Cybercriminals state that, in order to get that decryption tool the victims have to pay some Bitcoin money. However, the price of the decrypter is not fixed and depends on the file size of the encrypted files.
Why you should avoid paying the ransom?
The Cybercriminals are not that much honest as you are. They even ignore you and leave you without your files even if you fulfill all their demands. Thus, it should be better to avoid paying the ransom fee in any worst conditions. The paying the ransom fee will never give you the positive result. You should try some alternate option for the files retrieval. Unfortunately, there is no any free decryption tool available that decrypt this ransomware. Thus, you have to rely on any existing backup that you created for safety. The nasty threat deletes the all other possible way such as internal backup, shadows copies of OS etc to restore the files.
Risk associated with L1LL Ransomware?
L1LL Ransomware can damage the PC normal performances by altering the Windows registry keys, DNS configurations and other system settings. It even blocks the security measures and creates the vulnerabilities of other malicious threats to getting inside. Apart from this, it can steal the confidential details and other sensitive details from the device and sends it to remote server controlled by potent Cybercriminals. Due to the above mentioned reasons, you must remove L1LL Ransomware from the system as soon as possible. Run an antivirus scan to the affected PC to remove the threat with an ease.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall L1LL Ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of L1LL Ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete L1LL Ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate L1LL Ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for L1LL Ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with L1LL Ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select L1LL Ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End L1LL Ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall L1LL Ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out L1LL Ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for L1LL Ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out L1LL Ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove L1LL Ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by L1LL Ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete L1LL Ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for L1LL Ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with L1LL Ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete L1LL Ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall L1LL Ransomware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses