Know about I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam)
“I infected you with my private malware (RAT)” is nothing but a scam that tricks users into paying ransom. This email states that your device has been hacked and the compromising information including images of you while you were on pornographic sites were captured through web camera. You are threatened that these collected images could be shared to your fried and other relatives. In order to delete it, you are demanded the ransom fee. Since it is scam, you need not to be panic. Just ignore it.
More about I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam)
Scammers behind “I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam)” state that they infiltrated their Remote Access Trojan Virus to the recipients PC long before. This Virus opens the Web camera of the PC and allows them to connect the PC from their remote server. Through which they get access to all contacts, private photos, pictures, video, and have a video of the recipients’ activities on the pornographic websites. They say, they are going to share the video to all the contacts.
The recipients are then demanded $1600 in Bitcoin (BTC) for that video to be deleted. The email has given the Bitcoin address of the scammers who claim that once the payment done the video will be deleted. They give time limit of 3 days for the payment and say they can easily know whether the recipients read the email or not.
You are strongly recommended not to pay the ransom fee. If you pay, you will lose you money and encourage the Cybercriminals to continue phishing you and other people. No any such details they have or any video they made. These all are just a scam and so you must ignore this email. You might end up getting install some malicious threat once you click on the payment link or your banking details can easily be accessed by the scammers once you enter. You have nothing much to do. Just delete the spam email from the Inbox. However, if you already click on the email attachment or link, you must need to do something more. Run an antivirus scan to the PC so that any unwanted app or malware that typically intrude through this way could be detected and deleted from the system. Complete the steps to remove I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) from the system provided in this article.
When did Spam email affect the PC?
Any spam emails are attached with some additional attachment file or link. Short message on the email encourage or pressurize the recipients into clicking on those suspicious attachments/links. Once clicked, payload attach to it activates. It initiates the malicious scripts of some malware that upon getting inside conduct numerous malicious modifications on the PC setting and creates major risks. Thus, you should not click on any spam email attachments. Make ensure whether this is safe for the PC before clicking by looking any such trend on the Google.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) from infected Windows PC
The elimination of I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Remove I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) using Manual guide from your computer
Process A: Guide to delete I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam)
Process B: Automatic Method to delete I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam) instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall I infected you with my private malware (RAT) (email scam)
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses