Easy methods to delete Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus (Step By Step Process)
Are you looking for the solution to remove Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus from computer? Have you ever noticed this cunning malware in your machine? Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully. I am sure this article will help you to remove Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus from System completely & safely. According to Cyber security experts, it is very devastating malware and computer infection that is belongs to Trojan horse family. Let’s start the discussion about this malware in detail.
Threat Name: Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus
Threat Type: Bitcoin Blackmail Virus, Trojan, Backdoor Virus
Description: The hacker sends malicious email message in your mailbox that states that you have installed Remote Access Tool (RAT) Malware in your computer accidently that allowing hacker to record your PC experience.
Distribution Methods: Bundles of free software packages, malicious ads or popup messages and many other tricks
Motives of Crooks: Aims to collect your sensitive information as well as steal your money from your wallet or e-wallet
What is “Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus”?
It is very dangerous Bitcoin Blackmail Virus that is come under Cyber threats. According to security experts, cyber criminals send malicious email message in your mailbox that claims attackers know your password. The message states that hacker has infected your machine with RAT Malware that have been observing your actions. In simple word, we can say that you can’t work on your machine comfortably as usual like due to its dubious behaviors. They can see everything on your screen without your permission like turn on your camera, or microphone and you won’t even notice about it. However, hacker also claims that they have made a video showing the illegal activities of you on the internet like witching child pornographic content and many other suspicious activities.
More details about “Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus”
We recommended you to please avoid such email message. According to security researchers, this bogus email message also states that hacker can send the recorded video to all your contacts and publish all your private stuff everywhere. It does bogus promises to prevent you from doing this, once you pay $2400 amount of ransom money in Bitcoin to their given address. You should never believe on them at any cases. In order to pay ransom money to them, they can keep record of your some information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, password, banking information and more details as well. So, you should scan your System with very strong antivirus software that has the ability to delete all junk files or viruses from machine.
Distribution Methods: How your System gets infected from “Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus”?
- Malicious ads or popup: This cunning malware can get enters into your machine from malicious ads or popup messages which are displayed on your browser by hacked websites
- Downloaded media files: If you are downloaded movies, music, games, pdf and other files in your computer from infected sources, then you might get malicious infection in your machine.
- Freeware or shareware: It can get install in your System from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet.
- Infected external media drives: It can come in your System from infected CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and others.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Remove Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus using Manual guide from your computer
Process A: Guide to delete Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Hey I Know Your Password Is Scam Email Virus
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses