“Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System” scams people and puts ransom demands
“Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System” is nothing but a scam that trick people into thinking that their device has been hacked. It demands ransom payment from the recipients by blackmailing them to pay or else their compromised information -their images which were captured through web camera or pornographic browsing history – will be shared to their friends and family members. Since it is just a scam, you need not to pay and fee nor need to delete any virus.
Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam – deep analysis
Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam is a sextortion type of scam. The hackers who design this trick the recipients into believing that their PC was infected by some malware very before. Due to the help of the malware, the Cyber Criminals gain full access and control over the computer or other device, which means they can see everything on the screen, turn the camera and microphone on without any consent and collect every single contact detail stored on PC. The recipients do not suspect this because the email includes their passwords. The hackers have this password from hacked sites or from the databases of emails and stolen passwords.
Name: Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam
Threat Summary: Fraud, Phishing scam
Symptoms: unauthorized online purchases, illegal access of one’s computer, changed online account passwords
Distributions: Deceptive emails, rogue online pop-ups
Damages: loss of sensitive data, monetary loss
Removal: Remove Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam by using Spyhunter
The email further states, the Cyber Criminals behind the threat recorded a video of them watching pornography and doing masturbating. The recipients are then blackmail to pay $500 in Bitcoin within 50 hours otherwise the compromised video is sent to their friends and family. Just ignore the email written content. This is scam just to trick you into providing them the ransom fee. Your PC does not have any malicious malware and nor any such video is recorded.
How did spam emails infect computers?
Typically, spam emails cannot do any harm if users do not involve in it and perform recommended task. In this case, you do not need to do anything much than to ignore the message, if you are the one who avoid clicking on the link for the payment. Such an email generally has some attachment files/links. The problem creates when users get encouraged to execute the task and click on the attachments. These attachments typically include MS office documents, executables, archives and any other files. Once clicked, users are asked to enable macros command. One more click leads installation of some malicious malware which could be one from ransomware, Trojan or other malicious malware.
How to avoid infection?
Do not open any attachments included on such am email received form untrustworthy addresses without carefully analyze them first. Irrelevant emails should be trashed and deleted without reading. Download any software using official sites and direct links. Avoid third parry downloaders, peer-to-peer networks and other such tools, unofficial websites and etc. Moreover, Check Custom/Advanced option with each software download/installation to avoid any secretly app installation. Do not use fake software updaters and cracking tools.
Here, the full text message on the Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam:
I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.
I also have full access to your account.
I’ve been watching you for a few months now.
The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.
If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.
I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.
Why your antivirus did not detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.
I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.
If you want to prevent this,
transfer the amount of $500 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: “Buy Bitcoin”).
My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is:
After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.
I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.
Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
I do not make any mistakes.
If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.
Remove Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam
If you are the one who get scammed by the email, what you firstly need to do is make the computer malware free. Use some reputable antivirus tool such as Spyhunter to delete Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam associated malware with an ease. Change the password of emails and keep using the antivirus tool is paramount.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.
||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Remove Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam using Manual guide from your computer
Process A: Guide to delete Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Hacker Who Has Access To Your Operating System Email Scam
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses