Easy methods to delete GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware (Update)
This article will give you complete details about GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware as well as you will get some recommended tips to delete it from System. You can read this article for learning or educational purpose also. According to Cyber security experts, it is very notorious malware and computer infection that is belongs to GandCrab ransomware family. It is new variants of GandCrab v5 ransomware that encrypts all files of your computer hard drives by appending random 6-letter file extension and drops ransom notes on your computer screen. It does bogus promises to decrypt your all files immediately, once you pay ransom money to them. Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully.
More details about GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware:
It is made using very powerful encryption algorithm techniques by Cyber criminals who want to gain some illegal online profit and cheat with innocent users. They never do any mercy with you. Initially, it disables some genuine application running in your machine such as Firewall security setting, antivirus software, Control panel, System registry, command prompt and other applications. It modifies your System registry setting that cause reboots your System in certain interval of times automatically. This nasty file virus is able to lock all files including images, audios, videos, games, pdf, ppt, xlx, css, html, text, documents, databases and other files of your computer. If you have created backup of your all files by using very strong backup & recovery software, then it is good for you.
GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware uses Salsa20 encryption algorithm techniques and append an extension which consists of random characters. It drops the copies of itself in each location of your computer and makes all files locked. When you try to open such encrypted files, then you get ransom notes as “[victim’s_ID]-DECRYPT.txt” on your System screen. Cyber crooks claims that you need to pay $1200 amount of ransom money to decrypt your files and contact them via the Tor network. Since, GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware distributes in your computer from fraudulent email attachments and even powershell command in picture of video game character Mario. Let’s take have a look at ransom notes here.
—= GANDCRAB V5.1 =—
***********************UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE, UNTIL ALL YOUR DATA IS RECOVERED***********************
*****FAILING TO DO SO, WILL RESULT IN YOUR SYSTEM CORRUPTION, IF THERE ARE DECRYPTION ERRORS*****
All your files, documents, photos, databases and other important files are encrypted and have the extension: .XXXXX
The only method of recovering files is to purchase an unique private key. Only we can give you this key and only we can recover your files.
The server with your key is in a closed network TOR. You can get there by the following ways:
| 0. Download Tor browser – https://www.torproject.org/
| 1. Install Tor browser
| 2. Open Tor Browser
| 3. Open link in TOR browser: [link]
| 4. Follow the instructions on this page
On our page you will see instructions on payment and get the opportunity to decrypt 1 file for free.
IN ORDER TO PREVENT DATA DAMAGE:
* DO NOT MODIFY ENCRYPTED FILES
* DO NOT CHANGE DATA BELOW
—BEGIN GANDCRAB KEY—
—END GANDCRAB KEY—
—BEGIN PC DATA—
—END PC DATA—
GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware is always trying to convince the users to open the attached documents which can be malicious one. The subject of such bogus email messages including some phases which are Ticket #07009, Order #87884, Document #72170, Invoice #21613, payment #72985, Your document #78391 and Your Tricket #23428. On other hand, it spreads attachments and suggested to open it, these are DOC402942349491-PDF.7Z, DOC402942349491-PDF.docx, DOC402942349491-PDF.js, DOC402942349491-PDF.PDF, Love_You_2019_300232289-txt.ZIP and Love_You_2019_300232289-txt.JS.
However, it is capable of distributing via rogue online websites, software cracks, adware and other malicious downloaded files. So, you should make sure and be careful while surfing online and avoid such email messages, downloading software packages including Merging image to PDf and related tasks. If your System has detected this malware, then you should try to uninstall it from System.
GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware uses the name & LOGO of some trustworthy company on its ransom notes for making believe in your mind that it is genuine program. It gives free decryption test for 2-3 files of your computer that successfully decrypt these files. After that, it will ask you to pay specific amount of ransom money in Bitcoin for the decryption. You should never believe on them. They will never decrypt your files at any cases. Its main aim is to collect your some information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, password, banking information and more details as well. So, you should scan your System with very strong antivirus software that has the ability to delete all junk files from System.
Distribution methods of GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware:
- Infected external media drives: It can come in your System from infected CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and others.
- Porn or adult related websites: If you are watching porn videos regular from infected or porn websites, then you might get malicious infection in your System.
- Freeware or shareware: This cunning file virus can come in your System from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet.
- Malicious ads or popup messages: It can come in your machine via malicious ads or popup messages which are displayed on your browser by hacked websites.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.
Methods to uninstall GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware
Process B: Automatic Method to delete GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall GANDCRAB 5.1.0 Ransomware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses