Easy EasyWay removal instructions
EasyWay is a rogue application categorized as browser hijacker. It is falsely advertised as an app that allows users to quickly search for places get directions and see live maps directly from their browsers’ tabs and Windows. The three main negative associations with this app are 1. It can intrude without users’ permission, 2. It promotes a fake search engine and 3. It gathers the data related to users’ browsing activities.
Type: Browser Hijacker
Symptoms: manipulated web browsers settings, users are forced to visit attackers’ website when opening browsing tabs and Windows and search web on the URL bar
Distribution methods: Deceptive pop-up ads, free software installers
Damages: Internet browsing tracking, displaying of unwanted ads, shady redirects, possibly other malicious malware intrusion
Removal: Use Spyhunter to eliminate EasyWay
Following to successful infiltration, the browser hijacker application hijacks the browsers installed inside and changes the settings such as homepage, default search engine and new browsing tabs and assigns them to sechbar.com. “Helper objects” are then downloaded and installed on the Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and the other installed browsers to reassign the changes time to time and prevent the users to return to the previous browsers’ settings option. In other words, the users have then no other choice than to visit the srchbar.com when opening the browsing tabs and Windows and search the web on the URL bar. The redirection diminishes the web browsing experience.
It is worth to mention that the browser hijacker promoted search engine is completely useless. This is because it does not generate its own search result. It redirects users to search.yahoo.com (legitimate search engine from yahoo web browser). Moreover, the browser hijacker is designed to collect the users’ browsing related data. These data include IP addresses, search queries, viewed pages, URL visited and similar. These details typically contain personal information, which could be shared to potent Cyber Criminals who misuse the data to generate illicit revenue. Thus, using a data tracking app can result into huge risk of privacy and even identity theft. We highly recommend you remove EasyWay and the malicious domain ASAP.
How did adware intrude in my computer?
EasyWay has its official website. However mostly users install the browser hijacker unintentionally. The reason behind this is that the developers distribute it via using various social engineering methods, the effective ones of which are intrusive advertisements and deceptive marketing method called bundling. Intrusive advertisements are designed to redirect to unreliable websites or run malicious scripts to cause computer infections. Bundling is basically a stealth installation of third party application with regular software download. Developers hide the bundled apps behind Custom/Advanced option of downloading and installation process. On the top, users clicking on any ads and downloading and installing any software without doing these settings unchanged often lead the inadvertently installation of potentially applications.
How to prevent intruding potentially unwanted programs?
Use official websites and direct links when willing to download any files or software. Other sources such as third party downloaders or installers, P2P file sharing networks, and shady pages etc should not be trusted. Always check Custom/Advanced option of downloading/installation process and opt out all additionally attached apps and decline all offers with the software you download. Further, avoid clicking on new pages appear after intrusive ads redirect. These pages are usually pornography, adult dating and similar leading unwanted apps intrusion and even malware installation.
Manual malware removal guide might be a lengthy and a complicated process that require advanced computer skills to perform it. Use spyhunter to automatically remove EasyWay from the system and get the browser once again in the better condition to surf the Internet.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall EasyWay from infected Windows PC
The elimination of EasyWay and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete EasyWay opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate EasyWay from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for EasyWay associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with EasyWay and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select EasyWay and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End EasyWay and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall EasyWay from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out EasyWay and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for EasyWay and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out EasyWay and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove EasyWay from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by EasyWay and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete EasyWay (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for EasyWay and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with EasyWay and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete EasyWay instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall EasyWay
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses