How to uninstall Doubleclick.net (Complete Virus Removal Solution)
Doubleclick.net is fake web service that causes serious problems in your System. If you have seen this misleading websites domain on query box of your browser, then it might possible that you have installed an adware program in your System. It can forcedly redirect your search on hacked or questionable websites. This article can help you to delete this malware from your PCs. You can read this article for learning purpose; if you want to learn about this type malware infection as well as how to get delete it from PCs.
Doubleclick.net is doubtful web service
It is very devastating program and computer infection that is belongs to adware family. It is generally get install in your System accidently as bundles of freeware or shareware program which you are downloaded from internet. It is able to alter your some popular web browser like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and other browsers. It drops malicious ads or popup ads on your browser in the form of banner, coupon, big discount offers ads, commercial ads, fake alert messages, notification, adult or actress related ads, TV serial ads, movie or porn videos ads and other infesting ads or popup which can easily attracted by you. If you are clicking on such fake ads or links or popup ads, then it is sure that you will get lots of adware program or junk files in your System.
Doubleclick.net can easily attack your all version of Windows PCs as well Mac OS X, Android and iOS based System/mobile. It disables your some legitimate application like control panel, registry editor, antivirus software, Firewall setting and other application that can be high risk for your online privacy & safety. Cyber cook is behind this illegal tactics to earn some illegal income and fool the innocent user. it can collect your sensitive information like IP & MAC address, URLs search, geographical location, cookies, software configuration, password, user name, banking information, credit card & ATM number and more information as well. They can send your all these data to hacker or third parties that cause big troubles. It is important to uninstall this nasty virus from PCs.
Doubleclick.net is getting distributed in your PCs via:
- Malicious ads or popup: It can come through misleading ads or popup which is displayed on your browser at any time.
- Misleading or hacked websites: It can redirect your browser on unwanted sites that leads major harmful damage in your PCs.
- Free software: It can get install from bundles of freeware or shareware software.
- Infected external drives: It can come through infected media like CD, DVD, USB drives and other.
- Downloaded media files: If you are downloaded media files like movie, music, games, pdf, picture and other files from internet, then you might get lots of adware program in your System as bundles of it.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Doubleclick.net from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Doubleclick.net and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Doubleclick.net opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Doubleclick.net from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Doubleclick.net associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Doubleclick.net and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Doubleclick.net and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Doubleclick.net and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Doubleclick.net from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Doubleclick.net and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Doubleclick.net and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Doubleclick.net and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Doubleclick.net from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Doubleclick.net and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Doubleclick.net (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Doubleclick.net and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Doubleclick.net and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Doubleclick.net instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Doubleclick.net
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses