Get rid of DNS Unlocker from PCs
This article will give you complete knowledge about DNS Unlocker as well as you will get some recommended tips to delete it from machine. You can read this article for learning or educational purpose also. According to Cyber security experts, it is fake application that claims to allow you to access some trustworthy DNS services like Nefix, BBC iPlayer and other. This nasty program modifies the default setting of your browser and degrades the overall performance of your internet browsing. It shows bogus results and lots of fake ads or popup on your browser. Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully.
Is DNS Unlocker malicious?
The versions of DNS Unlocker are DNS Unlocker version 1.3 and DNS Unlocker version 1.4. According to Cyber security experts, it is very devastating malware and computer infection that is belongs to adware family. It gets enters into your computer from various methods of bundling and leads major damages in your computer. It easily alters your all version of Windows OS based computer and does malicious infection in your computer. Initially, it disables your some genuine application running in your computer such as control panel, System registry setting, antivirus software, Firewall security setting and other application that causes serious troubles. It injects malicious codes in your System registry setting that causes reboots your computer in certain interval of times automatically. If System has detected this cunning malware, then you should try to get rid of it immediately.
Have you ever seen DNS Unlocker on your computer? This misleading program is not safe for your online privacy & System security. It forcedly redirects your search on hacked or misleading websites that shows huge amount of ads or popup on your browser in the form of banner, coupon, offer ads, commercial ads, fake security alert or software updates, actress or adult related ads, online game ads and other. These ads are marked as “Ads powered by DNS Unlocker”, “RocketTab powered by DNS Unlocker” that can easily be display on your browser.
DNS Unlocker modifies your main browser including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and other browsers. It changes the default setting of home page, new tab and search engine of your browser that can cause redirect your search on hacked or third parties’ websites constantly. You can’t visit the website that you want due to its nasty behavior. It interrupts your online behavior too much by spreads lots of fake ads or popup messages on your browser. They can keep record of your online habit and steal your some information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, email address, password, banking information, credit card & ATM number and more information as well. So, you should scan your PCs with very strong antimalware immediately.
Distribution methods of DNS Unlocker:
This cunning malware is mostly get install in your computer from bundles of free software which you are downloaded from internet. It uses malicious tricks to get enters into your PCs and does harmful infection in your PCs. It can come via infected external media drives, social media, downloaded movie, music, games, pdf and other files, file sharing network, fake software updates or pirated software, malicious ads or popup messages and many other tricks. You should be careful while surfing online and please avoids fake ads or popup which are displayed on your browser by hacked websites. You should always choose recommended custom/advance setting for the installation of free software in your computer. If these setting are not given, then you can cancel the process of installation. It is possible to uninstall DNS Unlocker from your System with our easy removal guide.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC. Learn More Download Link||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts. Learn More Download Link||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats. Learn More Download Link|
Methods to uninstall DNS Unlocker from infected Windows PC
The elimination of DNS Unlocker and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete DNS Unlocker opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate DNS Unlocker from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for DNS Unlocker associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with DNS Unlocker and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select DNS Unlocker and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End DNS Unlocker and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall DNS Unlocker from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out DNS Unlocker and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for DNS Unlocker and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out DNS Unlocker and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove DNS Unlocker from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by DNS Unlocker and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DNS Unlocker HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DNS Unlocker
Process B: Automatic Method to delete DNS Unlocker (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for DNS Unlocker and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with DNS Unlocker and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete DNS Unlocker instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall DNS Unlocker
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses