Learn To Remove .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) & Restore Files In Easy
If you are a technical user then you might be aware of the name Dharma ransomware as a dangerous cryptovirus. This infection is now active again in a new variant called .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware), as discovered and reported by security experts. The current new version of this ransomware use to encrypt files and the appended file extension changes to .DDOS that makes the data inaccessible to users in the same time. The malware may even add some unique identification number like its previous versions used to do. But in all those cases, the malware if manage to infect a computer, will lock down all stored files and drop a ransom note on screen to enforce users recover their files by buying decryption tools from hackers.
Summarized details about .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware)
Name: .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware)
Type: Cryptovirus, Ransomware
Description: Locks down all your files using powerful encryption algorithm and demands a ransom amount in order to let you restore your files back.
Symptoms: Your files turn to be inaccessible, Data gets appended with a new .DDOS extension
Distribution: Email attachments, Trojans, etc
Removal: Manual & Automatic
What .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) actually do after proliferation?
.DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) is completely a mischievous computer infection which initiates its functions through a payload dropper that actually hits a computer first and starts malicious script of .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware). This payload file is being distributed over the web in various possible forms using social engineering hacks, data sharing networks, email attachment files, and many more. So, once the user downloads the file and execute it once, the ransomware related processes initiates and starts to encrypt your data. Once the encryption is done, it drops a ransom note on computer which includes the message as below mentioned:
All FILES ENCRYPTED “RSA1024”
All YOUR FILES HAVE BEEN ENCRYPTED!!! IF YOU WANT TO RESTORE THEM, WRITE US TO THE E-MAIL [email protected]
IN THE LETTER WRITE YOUR ID, YOUR ID 1E857D00
IF YOU ARE NOT ANSWERED, WRITE TO EMAIL: [email protected]
YOUR SECRET KEY WILL BE STORED ON A SERVER 7 DAYS, AFTER 7 DAYS IT MAY BE OVERWRITTEN BY OTHER KEYS, DON’T PULL TIME, WAITING YOUR EMAIL
FREE DECRYPTION FOR PROOF
You can send us up to 1 file for free decryption. The total size of files must be less than 1Mb (non archived), and files should not contain valuable information. (databases,backups, large excel sheets, etc.)
When you make sure of decryption possibility transfer the money to our bitcoin wallet. As soon as we receive the money we will send you:
1. Decryption program.
2. Detailed instruction for decryption.
3. And individual keys for decrypting your files.
Do not rename encrypted files.
Do not try to decrypt your data using third party software, it may cause permanent data loss.
Decryption of your files with the help of third parties may cause increased price (they add their fee to our) or you can become a victim of a scam.
Recommended removal techniques and file restoration methods
In case you just come to see your computer system is infected by .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) and if you are being regularly enforced to pay demanded ransom amount to seek your file recovery, then you should not do the same. Rather, you should remove .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) and all its associated files using a powerful anti-malware removal solution which are here included in this article. Once the removal is processed, you can seek the file recovery with various possible processes as mentioned in our previous article, the link is mentioned in the threat summary above.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) from infected Windows PC
The elimination of .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\.DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\.DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware)
Process B: Automatic Method to delete .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware) instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall .DDOS files virus (Dharma Ransomware)
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses