Get rid of BitPaymer ransomware (Complete Information)
This article will give you complete details about BitPaymer ransomware as well as you will get some recommended solution to delete it from machine. You can read this article for learning or educational purpose also. According to Cyber security experts, it is very devastating malware and computer infection that is belongs to ransomware family. It is made using RC4 and RSA encryption algorithm techniques by Cyber criminals. It does fake promises to decrypt your all encrypted files immediately, once you pay ransom money to them. So, it is important to delete it from machine.
What is BitPaymer ransomware?
This nasty malware is able to lock all types of files of your computer including images, audios, videos, games, pdf, ppt, css, html, xlx, documents, databases and other files. When you try to open such encrypted files again, then you get ransom notes on your computer screen. You may see the messages like “HI, your System has been locked due to security reasons. You need to pay 50 BTC for the decryption. Otherwise, you will lose your all files permanently” on the ransom notes. It modifies each file of your computer by appending .locked file extension and makes all files locked. If you have created backup of your all files by using very powerful backup & recovery software, then it is good for you.
BitPaymer ransomware targets mostly large-scale organization like governments, hospitals and other as well. This nasty ransomware is associated with FriedEx ransomware which had detected in 2017 by Cyber security experts. But this time in 2018, it comes with malicious features that attacks large organizations and locked their files immediately. It suggests you to install TOR browser on your computer to restore your all files and ransom payments as well. You should never trust on them. It will ask the users to pay 50 Bitcoins i.e., equals to 230,000 USD for the decryption. Means they only accept Bitcoin to decrypt your files. Otherwise, they will delete your all files.
Harmful impacts of BitPaymer ransomware on machine:
It easily attacks your all version of Windows OS based computer and does malicious unwanted changes in your computer as well without permission. Initially, it disables your some genuine application running in your computer such as control panel, System registry setting, antivirus software, Firewall security setting and other applications. It injects malicious harmful codes in your System registry setting that cause restarts your computer in certain interval of times automatically. You can’t work on your machine comfortably as usual like before, once it installed. However, it can connect your System to remote server and allows the hacker to control your computer in its own ways that can be very dangerous for you.
Distribution methods of BitPaymer ransomware:
This cunning file virus gets enters into your machine from various methods of bundling and leads major damages in your computer. It is mostly get install in your System from email spam messages, email attachments and free software packages. It can come in your PCs via infected external media drives, social media, torrent sites, porn or adult related websites, hacked websites, fake software updates or pirated software, downloaded movie, music, games, pdf, ppt, xlx and other files, file sharing network, malicious ads or popup messages and many other tricks. You should be careful while surfing online and click on ads or popup after double reading. You should avoid unsolicited mail or spam messages. It is possible to get rid of BitPaymer ransomware with our easy removal solution guide.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC. Learn More Download Link||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts. Learn More Download Link||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats. Learn More Download Link|
Methods to uninstall BitPaymer ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of BitPaymer ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete BitPaymer ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate BitPaymer ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for BitPaymer ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with BitPaymer ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select BitPaymer ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End BitPaymer ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall BitPaymer ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out BitPaymer ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for BitPaymer ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out BitPaymer ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove BitPaymer ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by BitPaymer ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BitPaymer ransomware HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BitPaymer ransomware
Process B: Automatic Method to delete BitPaymer ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for BitPaymer ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with BitPaymer ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete BitPaymer ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall BitPaymer ransomware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses