Have you ever noticed Ave Maria Trojan on your System? This cunning malware is unsafe for your online privacy & System security. According to Cyber security experts, it is very dangerous malware and computer infection that is belongs to Trojan horse family. It targets your Windows PCs and does malicious infection in your computer without permission. Once it installed, you can’t work on your machine comfortably as usual like before. Its main aim is to collect your all crucial & confidential information as well. For more details, you can read this article carefully. I am sure this article will help you to remove this malware from System.
Details about Ave Maria Trojan:
According to researchers, this dubious malware get enters into your machine through various methods of bundling and leads major damages in your computer. Initially, it disables some genuine application running in your System such as antivirus software, Firewall security setting, control panel, System registry setting, command prompt and other applications. It modifies your System registry setting that cause restarts your computer in certain interval of times automatically. However, it can connect your System to remote server and allows the hacker to access your computer in its own ways that can be very dangerous for you. If your System has detected this malware, then you should try to get rid of it immediately.
Ave Maria Trojan infects/corrupts all files including images, audios, videos, games, pdf, ppt, xlx, css, html, text, documents, databases and other files of your computer. When you try to open such infected files, then you get an error messages on your machine. Cyber criminals are behind such illegal tactics to gain some illegal online profit and cheat with innocent users. They never do any mercy with you. Its main aim is to collect your some information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, password, banking information and more details as well. So, it is important to delete this cunning malware from System.
Distribution methods of Ave Maria Trojan:
- Infected external media drives: It can come in your System through infected CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and others.
- Malicious ads or popup: This cunning malware can come in your machine via malicious ads or popup messages which are displayed on your browser by hacked websites.
- Downloaded media files: If you are downloaded movie, music, games, pdf, ppt, xlx, css, html, text, documents, databases and other files in your computer from infected sources, then you might get malicious infection in your computer.
- Porn or adult related websites: If you are watching porn videos regular from infected or porn websites, then you might get lots of junk files in your System.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Ave Maria Trojan from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Ave Maria Trojan and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Ave Maria Trojan opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Ave Maria Trojan from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Ave Maria Trojan associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Ave Maria Trojan and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Ave Maria Trojan and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Ave Maria Trojan and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Ave Maria Trojan from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Ave Maria Trojan and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Ave Maria Trojan and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Ave Maria Trojan and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Ave Maria Trojan from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Ave Maria Trojan and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ave Maria Trojan
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ave Maria Trojan
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Ave Maria Trojan (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Ave Maria Trojan and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Ave Maria Trojan and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Ave Maria Trojan instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Ave Maria Trojan
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses