Information about Aurora Ransomware
Aurora is a malicious virus which comes under the category of ransomware. It is a quintessential virus which is used by cyber criminal to blackmail users by corrupting their device. This type of ransomware attacks your computer by spam emails. Such email comes with suspicious looking attachments. When you will download the attachments then it will start encrypting your file. Aurora Ransomware is a self replicating virus, which starts from one file and only stops when it will encrypt your whole computer. Once the encryption is complete then it will display the ransom note, and warning not to use any decryption tool.
This type of ransomware will generally attacks through spam e-mails, but there are other various reason by which your computer may get affected. Aurora Ransomwarecould attack you through free downloaded software. When you download, free software then there is a possibility that it may be bundled with them. Once you will install the software, then the bundled malware will start encrypting your data. It also comes with large size file and torrent downloads as well. This is the way for cyber criminal to attack, as there is lot of users who regularly downloads torrent file. When such files are downloaded, they never reveal that they contain any additional attachments with them.
Threats regarding Aurora Ransomware
When computer will get affected by this kind of ransomware then there is a huge probability that it will encrypt all the data present in the PC. Cyber criminals use this virus to get money from the user but it can also use the data to do different kind of hazardous activity. Your computer contains lot of sensitive information like banking details, password, your account details and much private information. They will threaten you that they will share your file with public. Generally this kind of tactics worked, because in lot of cases, users are desperate to recover data. They could, further use your information for identity theft. They could use your banking information to wipe out whole money from your account.
There is lot of ways by which you could avoid Aurora Ransomwareto infect your computer. Some of them are as mentioned below.
- Don’t open spam e-mails which comes with suspicious looking attachment. They are the major source of ransomwares.
- Don’t get involved in a suspicious looking social engineering process.
- Avoid downloading large sized file and torrents.
- Avoid downloading free softwares
- Don’t plug your computer with corrupted external storage device like, flash drives, SD card, external hard drive or any other.
There are various ways by which you could recover your data when it is being encrypted. First, you could look for the backup file that could be stored in your external hard drive or any other storage device. This is highly recommended that you should always make back up file, this minimize the threat of cyber terrorist. You could also go for any genuine data recovery tool.
It is highly recommended that when your computer gets corrupted by Aurora Ransomwarethen gets it fixed as quickly as possible. You could remove it through various ways, some are mentioned below.
You could try to remove through manually, but it is a time consuming and complicated process. so, if you are not a computer expert then try to solve through automatic process. It is very easy and reliable.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Aurora Ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Aurora Ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Aurora Ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Aurora Ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Aurora Ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Aurora Ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Aurora Ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Aurora Ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Aurora Ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Aurora Ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Aurora Ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Aurora Ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Aurora Ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Aurora Ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Aurora Ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Aurora Ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Aurora Ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Aurora Ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Aurora Ransomware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses