Get rid of ARGUS-DECRYPT.html (Immediate Uninstall)
ARGUS-DECRYPT.html is ransom notes associated with ARGUS Ransomware that is able to lock all files of your computer hard drives by appending .ARGUS File Extension and drops ransom notes on your computer screen. It is also called Argus Cryptor v1.0, Titan Ranomsware and Titan Cryptor. This nasty file virus drops the copies of itself in each location of your computer and makes all files locked. It does fake promises to decrypt all files immediately, once you pay ransom money to them. For getting more details, you should read this article carefully. I am sure that it will help you to remove this malware from System.
More details about ARGUS-DECRYPT.html (ARGUS Ransomware):
According to experts, this malware get enters into your machine from video game World of Warcarft. This cunning crypto-virus encrypts all files including images, audios, videos, games, pdf, ppt, xlx, css, html, text, documents, databases and other files of your computer. When you try to open such encrypted files, then you get ransom notes as “ARGUS-DECRYPT.html” on your computer screen. Once it installed, you will see malicious changes in your computer. It blocks some genuine application running in your machine such as antimalware, Firewall security setting, control panel, System registry setting, command prompt and other applications that cause serious troubles. If you have created backup of your all files by using very strong backup & recovery software, then it is good for you.
ARGUS-DECRYPT.html or Titan ransomware is made using AES-128 & RSA-2048 encryption algorithm techniques by Cyber criminals. It uses the name & LOGO of some trustworthy companies on its ransom notes for making believe in your mind that it is genuine program. It gives free decryption test for 2-3 files of your computer that successfully decrypt these files. It provides email ID [email protected] or [email protected] on the ransom notes and suggests you to contact their technical experts directly for the decryption. After that, it will ask you to pay specific amount of ransom money to decrypt rest of the files. You should never believe on them. They will never decrypt your files at any cases. In order to pay ransom extortion money, it keeps record of your some information such as IP address, URLs search, user name, password, banking information and more details as well. So, it is important to uninstall this malware from System.
Distribution methods of ARGUS-DECRYPT.html:
- Malicious email messages: It can come in your machine from email spam messages and email attachments.
- Fake software updates or pirated software: If you are using pirated software in your machine, then you might get lots of junk files on your machine.
- Infected external media drives: It can get enters into your System from infected CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and others.
- Malicious ads or popup messages: it can come in your System through malicious ads or popup messages which are displayed on your browser by hacked websites.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall ARGUS-DECRYPT.html from infected Windows PC
The elimination of ARGUS-DECRYPT.html and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete ARGUS-DECRYPT.html opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate ARGUS-DECRYPT.html from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for ARGUS-DECRYPT.html associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with ARGUS-DECRYPT.html and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select ARGUS-DECRYPT.html and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End ARGUS-DECRYPT.html and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall ARGUS-DECRYPT.html from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out ARGUS-DECRYPT.html and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for ARGUS-DECRYPT.html and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out ARGUS-DECRYPT.html and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove ARGUS-DECRYPT.html from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by ARGUS-DECRYPT.html and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete ARGUS-DECRYPT.html (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for ARGUS-DECRYPT.html and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with ARGUS-DECRYPT.html and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete ARGUS-DECRYPT.html instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall ARGUS-DECRYPT.html
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses