How to delete Amazon Gift Card (Step By Step)
Amazon Gift Card is big online scam created by Cyber criminals to generate illegal money and cheat to innocent user. Many users’ computer has infected from malicious adware program due to Amazon Gift Card or other misleading program. If you are one of them, then you should know about this malware. It traces your online habit and steals your crucial information. This article can help you to understand how much dangerous it is? And how to get rid of this malware program using recommended methods?
Amazon Gift Card is potentially unwanted program (Popup)
Amazon Gift Card can suddenly appear on your browser that provides you fake gift offers. It can suggest you to visit their links and after complete survey on this links you got a big prize like smart phone, Iphone, Ipad and other gifts. In order to survey on this fake messages, you will got malicious harmful program in your computer. Once it installed, you will suffer lots. Initially, it disables your antivirus and blocks the Firewall security of your system. It uses your System resources and corrupts some legitimate function of Windows OS. It easily attacks your all version of Windows OS based computer without permission.
Amazon Gift Card is fake program that can deliver other related virus in your computer as bundles of free sources. It can drop malicious ads or popup on the websites that you visit. These ads displayed on your browser in huge amount that can disturb you too much while surfing online. It can hijack your main browser including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari and other browsers. It means, you can work comfortably on your computer as well as on browser, once this virus installed. However, it can drop malicious harmful program like Trojan and ransomware that will locks your all files immediately. It can delete your all files & folder and makes your System useless. If your System has detected this malware, then you should try to delete it from your computer.
Distribution methods of Amazon Gift Card
- Malicious ads or popup: It can come from misleading ads or popup which are displayed on your browser in the form of banner, coupon, offers, notification, alert messages and other.
- Fake software updates or crack software: If you are using pirated software in your computer, then you might get an adware program or junk files in your computer.
- Freeware software: This nasty program is mostly come from bundles of freeware or shareware program which you are downloaded from the internet.
- Downloaded media: If you are downloaded movie, music, games, pdf and other media files from internet, then it might possible that you get malicious virus as bundles of it.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Amazon Gift Card from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Amazon Gift Card and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Amazon Gift Card opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Amazon Gift Card from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Amazon Gift Card associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Amazon Gift Card and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Amazon Gift Card and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Amazon Gift Card and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Amazon Gift Card from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Amazon Gift Card and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Amazon Gift Card and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Amazon Gift Card and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Amazon Gift Card from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Amazon Gift Card and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Amazon Gift Card
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Amazon Gift Card
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Amazon Gift Card (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Amazon Gift Card and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Amazon Gift Card and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Amazon Gift Card instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Amazon Gift Card
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses