Details & Recommended Tricks To Remove Windows protected your PC pop-up
The eruption of Windows protected your PC pop-up on computer is just an indication of social engineering attack which can put your browser as well as other essential aspects at risk. In such instannces, the shown pop ups or and related negative impacts can hardly be controlled, which all turns your day into the worst nightmares. In real terms, Windows protected your PC pop-up like fake error messages are just meant to trick you into connnecting with scam technical support team. Those scammmers will pretend themselves the one you will love to listen at first. They will just provide you effective appearing solutions to resolve all your problems in matter of minutes, but will ask you to pay a specified amount of money as well for the fake services they offer. You would end up considering your computer is really problematic and the issues will be resolved. But the point is, those scammers are actually the owner of your PC issues and just want you to pay them to remove Windows protected your PC pop-up and caused issues, which they themselves have started.
Thus, speaking about the overall about Windows protected your PC pop-up, these pop ups are just scam and nothing else. And it’s recommended to not call or contact with any prescribed details as they are just going to deceive you and your financial values. Technically, the big giant officials like Microsoft never send such unsolicited email messages or pop ups to seek your details and enforce you into buying its services. And in case you are facing such hassles then you are just being trapped by online cyber criminals, and you should treat the situation as quick as possible. This article here includes all such details or methods using which the malware terms and such high potential negative impacts can be terminated in no time.
What kind of problems you may suffer due to Windows protected your PC pop-up?
If your system seems laggy and your web browser is redirecting you over various unwanted or vicious online locations or just showing Windows protected your PC pop-up messages on screen, then simply there an adware or PUP installed. Although these infectious objects are mostly found responsible to affect our online sessions, but the associated risks and issues may extend day by day. The malware will track each and every of your activities and steal your financial terms as well as personal data. Since the adware is already installed and none of your security programs are able to detect it, means the security ends are now compromised that indicates the system vulnerabilities are highly exploited. More of the malware or viruses will intend in such instanced to make profit from you and invade your machine in rush.
Therefore, you can expect really an intolerable circumstances while accessing your computer and you would never come easily to get rid of those issues. Moreover, the limits of issues will also increase that will risk all your technical and finanical assets at risk. Just being specific to Windows protected your PC pop-up only, these fake error messages will make your system crashed or throwing frequent disastrous conditions with just only intention to turn you into customer. If you are unaware of scamming messages that Windows protected your PC pop-up can bring to you, then here comes an instance of Windows protected your PC pop-up shown on infected Windows.
VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT
This computer is BLOCKED
Do not close this window and restart your computer
Your computer’s registration key is Blocked.
Why we blocked your computer?
The window’s registration key is illegal.
This window is using pirated software.
This window is sending virus over the internet.
This window is hacked or used from undefined location.
We block this computer for your security.
Contact microsoft helpline to reactivate your computer.
Windows Support Alert
Your System Detected Some Unusual Activity.
It might harm your computer data and track your financial activities.
Please report this activity to
Windows protected your PC
Windows SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk. For technical support call on +1-888-365-4348
Publisher: Unkonwn Publisher
App: windows10manager (1).exe
Solutions to overcome the issues instantly
Well, in case if you are willing take over Windows protected your PC pop-up out of your windows and want to fix them sooner, then choosing a right solution is very necessary. We suggest you checking out some powerful automatic solution as they are the best method to remove Windows protected your PC pop-up and related processes or files completely. Alternatively, you can also go for some manual instructions provided in the sections below.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Windows protected your PC pop-up from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Windows protected your PC pop-up and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Windows protected your PC pop-up opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Windows protected your PC pop-up from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Windows protected your PC pop-up associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Windows protected your PC pop-up and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Windows protected your PC pop-up and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Windows protected your PC pop-up and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Windows protected your PC pop-up from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Windows protected your PC pop-up and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Windows protected your PC pop-up and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Windows protected your PC pop-up and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Windows protected your PC pop-up from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Windows protected your PC pop-up and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows protected your PC pop-up
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Windows protected your PC pop-up
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Windows protected your PC pop-up (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Windows protected your PC pop-up and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Windows protected your PC pop-up and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Windows protected your PC pop-up instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Windows protected your PC pop-up
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses