Know About .lockedfile extension ransomware
.lockedfile extension ransomware is another dreadful crypto-threat designed by a team of potent cyber criminals with their sole motive to blackmail rookie users in order to extort illicit revenues from them. This hazardous ransomware uses a sophisticated algorithm to encrypt each single file stored on the internal memory of your PC such as videos, music, images, PDFs, documents, presentations etc. and makes them completely inaccessible. Files locked by this notorious threat can be easily identified because it appends “lockedfile” extension with the name of each of them. Once the encryption process is completed, .lockedfile extension ransomware demands an amount of ransom money in order to get the decryption tool and open the locked files.
Security experts strongly deny from making any sort of payment to the attackers because they are never going to provide you the necessary tool even after taking the ransom. Reports say, such kind of scammers often ignore the victims once the transaction is done or provide bogus software in the name of decryption key which only harms the machine upon getting installed. The infected files can be easily restored if you have a recently made backup however, in the absence of a proper backup, you should use a genuine third-party data-recovery program. But, first of all, you must delete .lockedfile extension ransomware from the machine instantly and for this, we strongly suggest using powerful SpyHunter anti-malware tool.
Apart from encrypting your crucial data, this notorious crypto-threat also creates numerous junk files in the hard drive which consumes enormous amount of memory resources and slows down the overall PC performance drastically. It exploits the security loopholes and makes the device vulnerable for other perilous infections. This nasty parasite may easily bring more Online threats such as adware, rootkits, worms, spyware etc. in your computer and turn the machine into a malware-hub. Due to the presence of .lockedfile extension ransomware, you will have to experience many other spiteful issues like frequent system crash, boot errors, application malfunctioning, hard drive failure, data loss and many more.
Distribution of .lockedfile extension ransomware
Spam emails, fake software updates, peer to peer network sharing, malvertising etc. are major reasons behind its infiltration. So, it is highly required to be very attentive while browsing the web. Such kinds of malware threats normally attack those PC systems that have weak security measures installed inside. So, you need to protect your device with a genuine and highly effective anti-malware application in order to prevent the system from being infected by such nasty threats. But at the moment, just follow the simple steps given below and eliminate .lockedfile extension ransomware from the work-station immediately.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC. Learn More Download Link||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts. Learn More Download Link||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats. Learn More Download Link|
Methods to uninstall .lockedfile extension ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of .lockedfile extension ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete .lockedfile extension ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate .lockedfile extension ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for .lockedfile extension ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with .lockedfile extension ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select .lockedfile extension ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End .lockedfile extension ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall .lockedfile extension ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out .lockedfile extension ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for .lockedfile extension ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out .lockedfile extension ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove .lockedfile extension ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by .lockedfile extension ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\.lockedfile extension ransomware HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\.lockedfile extension ransomware
Process B: Automatic Method to delete .lockedfile extension ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for .lockedfile extension ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with .lockedfile extension ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete .lockedfile extension ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall .lockedfile extension ransomware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses