What is Error # DT00X02?
“Error # DT00X02” is fake error message displayed by various deceptive website that users visit unknowingly- they are redirected either by some potentially unwanted application or malicious advertisements delivered by other malicious websites. The error states that the computer has been infected with some malicious malware due to which the victims’ privacy is at risk. According to it, in order to remove the malware, contact Microsoft “Certified technicians” via telephone number (“+1-888-617-1555”).
On the call, the victims are asked to pay for the services. Since it is just scam, you should not contact. Probably your computer has no these issues that Error # DT00X02 shows to you. Through this, the Cyber Criminals only motive to extort money from the innocent users. Thus, do ignore “Error # DT00X02” message and never call on the above mentioned phone number.
In order to remove this error, you would have simply do is to close the browser. In some cases, users find themselves unable to closing the browser tab/Window. This is because some rogue websites employ scripts that prevent the users to do the said. In such case, you should terminate the browser by using Task manager and simply reboot the system. After the computer is restarted, do not restore the web browser to the previous session, otherwise the malicious sites once again appear.
Dangerous risk associated with Error # DT00X02
Potentially unwanted programs utilize various tools to deliver intrusive ads, banners, pop-ups, and other similar advertisements. These tools give the placement of any third party graphical content. These underlying graphical contents would degrade the web browsing experiences and often cause various browsing related issues. Further, these intrusive ads lead into some malicious websites that might run malicious scripts to download some new virus inside the PC. This new virus could be one from Trojan, Ransomware, Worm, Spyware and other potentially unwanted apps.
Further, the potentially unwanted apps gather the IP addresses website URLs visited, pages viewed, and search queries etc. It is worthless to mention that these details include the personal details. The developers share such details to potent Cyber Criminals. These evil minded people misuse the personal details to do their illegal activities which will create the huge risk to the victims’ privacy, identity theft and even more severe consequences. Thus, you should run an antivirus scan to the affected PC to remove Error # DT00X02 and the associated potentially unwanted app from the system as well as recover from the damages.
How did the infection occur?
Some potentially unwanted programs have their official websites. However, most of the times, users install these programs unintentionally. The infection occurs because of their lack of knowledge and inattentive behavior while surfing the Internet, particularly when downloading/installing any software. These potentially unwanted apps are distributed by using bundling and intrusive advertisements methods. It is well known that in the infamous bundling method, stealth installation of any unwanted app takes place with some regular software. Developers hide the additionally attached malware under the Custom/Advanced settings of installation process. Rush behavior during downloading and skipping installation steps at the installation moment allow the potentially unwanted programs to get inside the PC, block firewall security measures afterward and conducts numerous malicious activities.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Error # DT00X02 from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Error # DT00X02 and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Error # DT00X02 opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Error # DT00X02 from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Error # DT00X02 associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Error # DT00X02 and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Error # DT00X02 and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Error # DT00X02 and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Error # DT00X02 from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Error # DT00X02 and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Error # DT00X02 and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Error # DT00X02 and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Error # DT00X02 from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Error # DT00X02 and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Error # DT00X02
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Error # DT00X02
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Error # DT00X02 (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Error # DT00X02 and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Error # DT00X02 and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Error # DT00X02 instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Error # DT00X02
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses