Tips to eliminate Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A permanently
Considered as a nasty dreadful Trojan infection, Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A is created by the cyber offenders with an only intention to gather income on the behalf of the internet users. To do so, it is designed with many creepy techniques for the purpose to keep eyes on the working of the users. Taking advantage of all these amenities, it silently crawls into the computer system without letting the users know. This infectious Trojan is capable of making certain modifications in default privacy or security settings which also obstructs the users from performing their tasks smoothly on the system. By making these changes, it also opens a way for the hackers to download and execute other infectious malware into the computer.
How does Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A enter into the PC?
For a computer user, it’s very difficult to point out how it sneaks into the system. According to the computer expert, the common way of its entrance is through spam mails and attachments, bogus messages, freeware programs etc. As soon as user clicks on any of these infectious notifications, this malware infection automatically installs into the PC. Settling down in the PC, it devastates all the security settings and breaks down the firewall in order to download other malicious files and links. As this roots itself deep inside the files, it becomes almost impossible for the antivirus software to detect and uninstall it.
Signs of its presence into the PC:
Presence of Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A into the computer system totally alters its settings as well as functioning. Many unknown icons and tool bars get downloaded which are totally infectious. When users try to browse, they simply get diverted to other malicious addresses and certain web pages are also unreachable. System infected with this Trojan completely slows down and a time comes when it gets crashed or freezes. Web browsers like Mozilla, chrome starts functioning abruptly and often shoes certain error messages.
How to uninstall Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A:
It becomes compulsory for the users to get rid of this nasty pest as early as possible as it keeps documenting the confidential works performed by the users. Through manual procedure it’s a bit tough to uninstall it as it keeps on changing its name as well as address. In order to remove it permanently, users must adopt automatic procedure which completely washes away Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A all the way from the infected PC. Experts also strongly recommend the users to install an updated antivirus device for a purpose to protect the system from future attacks.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Trojan:BAT/Poweliks.A
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses