Simple and easy methods to uninstall Your Online Speed Test from PCs
This article provides you complete information about Your Online Speed Test and also suggests some removal tips to remove it from machine. According to expert, it is described as dubious malware and PC infection that belong to browser hijacker family which is potentially dangerous for your online privacy. For more details, please read the given below article carefully.
Name: Your Online Speed Test
Type: Redirect, Adware, Malicious Domain
Description: Each browser application on your computer could get affected. The redirect can land you on dozens of unknown web pages and you might see lot of advertisements.
Symptoms: You will see a lot of redirects, scams, advertisements and even malicious content such as scareware trying to force you to buy a product you don’t actually need.
Distribution methods: Bundled Packages, Freeware Installations
Detection tool: See if your system has been affected by Your Online Speed Test
What is Your Online Speed Test?
It is defined as a legitimate tool that allow user to test their online internet speed as well as provide quick access to popular speed testing website. However, this annoying application is identified as potentially unwanted program and developed by team of remote hackers to make illegal money through users online browsing habits. When it installed into your PC, lots of annoying ads will flood your computer screen into various forms like commercial ads, banners, discounts etc. Accidentally, once you click on such ads, it will redirect you to other harmful WebPages which contains lots of infections.
Furthermore, it has the ability to compromise targeted PC and makes unwanted changes without your knowledge. It can also monitor user online key habits and collect personal and financial information and send to hackers who misuse it to generate income. Thus, to avoid any possible problems caused by PUAs, we recommend you to uninstall Your Online Speed Test virus as quickly as possible.
How Your Online Speed Test install into your PC?
Basically, this virus and other PUP get enter into your machine when unwanted program is included in a setup of some other software. Thus, this method is called bundling which is a deceptive trick when users download freeware programs without paying any attention. Moreover, developers hide custom or advance options as well as other similar settings. Your Online Speed Test virus can also come in your PC when you open malicious files, peer to peer sharing files and other annoying activities. To avoid all such problems, it is important to delete harmful malware immediately from your system.
Precautionary measures to avoid installation of Your Online Speed Test:
- Always install any programs especially freeware from their official websites.
- Avoid clicking on malicious and suspicious links.
- Always select custom or advance options as well as other similar settings.
- You must avoid installation of freeware software from third party webpage.
- Always read installation guide carefully and completely till the end.
- Don’t try to open any suspicious file which comes through unknown address.
- Always update system software by using relevant sources.
Remove Your Online Speed Test
If your system is already infected with Your Online Speed Test then we recommend running a scan with Spyhunter for Windows to eliminate infiltrated browser hijacker automatically. Some more removal steps have been provided below to remove Your Online Speed Test easily and effectively from your computer.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.
||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Your Online Speed Test from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Your Online Speed Test and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Your Online Speed Test opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Your Online Speed Test from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Your Online Speed Test associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Your Online Speed Test and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Your Online Speed Test and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Your Online Speed Test and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Your Online Speed Test from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Your Online Speed Test and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Your Online Speed Test and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Your Online Speed Test and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Your Online Speed Test from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Your Online Speed Test and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Your Online Speed Test
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Your Online Speed Test
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Your Online Speed Test (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Your Online Speed Test and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Your Online Speed Test and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Your Online Speed Test instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Your Online Speed Test
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses