Easy guide to eliminate You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore
“You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore” is a scam that targets Google Calendar users on iOS and Android devices. The scammers send “an invitation to an event” content based spam email to thousands of users’ account. The emails ends up to the Spam section and with the help of Google Scanner, it places the event on the Calendar. Here is what Google says about the fix of the issue on the official community forums:
We’re aware of the spam occurring in Calendar and are working diligently to resolve this issue. We’ll post updates to this thread as they become available. Learn how to report and remove spam. Thank you for your patience.
The fix is on the way and so for now you should learn how to remove You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore spam messages from appearing on the Google Calendar. This will be provided in the article step by step manner.
More about You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore
As it mentioned in the introduction, You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore is a scam. The Cyber Criminals design to make users click on attached hyperlinks that will lead into scam sites on which users could be asked to enter their sensitive details or download malicious software. Since the email comes from Google Calendar, many a user start believing on the message on it and get scammed once click on the inserted hyperlinks.
The text may vary. One of the messages might appear like this:
You Have Won iPhone X s Max from AppleStore
Scheduled: Aug 27, 2019 at 4:23 PM to Aug 28, 2019 at 12:23 PM
Location: ► Apple Store – [EDITED]
⏰ You have won a new i PhoneX s, fill your contact info to get it.
A link, usually starts with http[:]fd5.info/iphone? or http[:]//bit.ly/2H, attached on the email should not be clicked. As mentioned, if you proceed, you might be asked to enter credit/debit card details and other sensitive information and could lead you to download dangerous software. So, clicking on the link is highly not recommended. In case you are the one who has already opened the link, you must need to run an antivirus scan to the PC and remove You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore associated malware.
You have no potential risk if you did not click on the link. However, if you want to get rid of the annoying calendar notifications, follow the below instructions. But, before it, please report the scam to Google-this will be benifical for the company. Here the required steps to remove You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore scam notification from Google Calendar:
- Click on Setting menu and pick Settings
- Select event settings from the settings option
- Change the settings to NO, only show invitations to which I have responded, which is by default set to yes
- Click on Event from Google
- Remove the tick from “Automatically add events from Google to my calendar” to prevent the invitation to reappear
- Scroll down to View options and untick Show decline events
Remove You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore
If you have clicked on the link inserted on You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore email, you must probably have installed some malicious malware. In order to delete it, you have two options- follow the manual guide provided below or use some reputable antivirus tool such as Spyhunter to automatically remove the threat.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.
Methods to uninstall You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore from infected Windows PC
The elimination of You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore
Process B: Automatic Method to delete You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall You Have Won iPhone X Max from AppleStore
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses