Easy WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam removal guide
“WannaCry Hacker Group Email” is a spam email that crooks use to extort money from innocent recipients by threatening them to reveal the evidence of sexual activity. It states that the evidence was obtained from the webcam that is turned on by a threat that the bad people manage to enter into their devices. Further, it claims to spread that evidence if in a given time period a certain amount of sum will not be transferred to the provided account.
The crooks behind the email represent themselves from Wannacry hackers’ hacker group and claim that they have hacked the recipients PC and injected some malware that connect the recipients’ PCs to the remote server that make them easy to gather the sensitive data and their contact details that include family, friends and relatives. The threat turned the webcam or microphone on that allow them to monitor the online sessions and recorded the humiliating videos. They demand ransom fee of worth $550 within 60 hours, otherwise, the videos recorded the recipients’ watching porn will be shared to their contact lists. Since it is just a scam, you should not need to believe on this scam and nor pay the fee that are demanded for supposedly deleting the footage.
When does spam campaign infect computer?
How to avoid installation of malware?
Do not open/download/install affected files or click on any link on any emails, especially when the senders’ addresses are not seem legitimate. Remember, the emails seem to be legitimate and messages on them claim the attachments as important. Regardless of their appearance, you should avoid opening them. Use Microsoft Office versions after 2010 that have protective view mode feature to prevent files from downloading malware. Use some reputable antivirus for betterment.
Remove WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam
If you have clicked on any attachments provided on the email, you might have installed some malicious malware inside your PC. The sign and symptom of this malware depend on the type of malware that is promoted. Typically, a normal virus can cause PC damage or cause problems during browsing sessions and collect data stored on PC. To avoid any upcoming issues, you must run an antivirus scan to your PC. Choose some reputable antivirus tool such as Spyhunter that scans for viruses and removes WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam associated malware.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam from infected Windows PC
The elimination of WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam
Process B: Automatic Method to delete WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall WannaCry Hacker Group Email Scam
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses