Tips To Delete Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) From System
Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) is a deadly computer infection that can cause several hazardous issues onto the compromised device once gets installed. As name suggests, it’s a nasty trojan virus that includes multiple precarious symptoms such as password stealing, disabling anti-virus tools, tracking users’ Online activities, consuming system’s resources and so on. Initially upon getting into your work-station, it hides itself in the deep corner of the machine so that it could not be easily detected by the scamming of anti-malware programs and then starts executing malevolent deeds in the background. It plants multiple tracking cookies on your web browser and keeps eyes on your each and every Online move.
Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) gathers important information regarding your interests and needs by the help of which, its authors create and display eye-catching advertisements. And thus, due to its presence, you are flooded with thousands of intrusive and ads and pop-ups all over the day that turns your Online browsing into nightmare. These ads look very attractive but can be very risky for your PC’s security as they might include vicious links and lead you to potentially dangerous web portals that are fully occupied with malevolent contents. This notorious malware can also steal your personal and confidential data such as user Ids, passwords, credit card, bank account and other financial details and expose them to hackers for evil purposes. And therefore, Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) can be a big hazard for your privacy too.
Methods Used by This Virus To Enter The Computer:
This pernicious virus uses several deceptive tactics to get into the targeted device. Some of them are: spam email campaigns, network sharing, software bundling, social engineering etc. Moreover, clicking on perilous ads or hyperlinks, visiting on malicious web pages, using infected removal drives etc. are also major causes behind its infiltration into the Windows PCs. And so, you need to be very attentive while surfing the web and avoid getting in touch with these notorious sources to keep the device harmless and secured. Ignore suspicious emails coming from unknown source as they might include spiteful attachments and lead to the malware intrusion once you click on the mail.
Name- Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B)
Description- Aims to deactivate running security services of the computer and drop more infections in the machine as well as help the criminals to get access to the infected device.
Symptoms- Slowness of system’s performance, fake error messages, security alerts and so on.
Distribution- Spam email campaigns, malicious file downloads, P2P file sharing, and many more.
Removal- Manual and automatic guidelines as provided under this article
Other Common Symptoms of Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B):
Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) consumes huge amount of memory resources and drags down the overall PC performance severely. Due to this, machine starts responding slower than ever before and takes more than usual time to complete any task. It displays fake security alerts stating that your device is at serious threat and can face major issues in coming time and then urges you to buy and install its recommended software which is an infectious program itself. This notorious trojan alters the default registry settings by making vicious entries in it which allows the virus to get automatically activated with each Window reboot. It ruins vital system files which assure efficient computer functioning and prevents many installed apps as well as drivers from working normally. It disables the working of all the running security measures and make the device vulnerable for more nasty parasites. And thus, looking at all these threats, you are strongly recommended to delete Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) from the PC quickly.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B) instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Trojan.AutoIT.Agent.AAJ (B)
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses