How to get rid of Storage.googleapis.com (Step By Steps Process)
This article can help you to remove Storage.googleapis.com or other similar malware program from your computer. You can follow the instruction given below to remove this cunning malware from your PCs permanently. Cyber security experts have detected this nasty virus as PUP and they have given an appropriate solution as per System requirements. According to them, it is capable to hijack to main browser and modifies its default setting as well. It forcedly redirects your search on its own sites or other malicious infected sites that injects lots of adware program in your computer. It traces your online habit and gathers your crucial & confidential data as well. Don’t b panics, please read this article carefully.
Storage.googleapis.com is potentially unwanted program (PUP)
If your browser is constantly redirects on Storage.googleapis.com website domain constantly, then it is sure that you have installed an adware program in your computer. It is mostly get install in your machine from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet. According to experts, it does malicious unnecessary change in your computer and leads major damage. It corrupts some legitimate function of your browser and injects misleading program in its registry setting that cause your browser unusual behavior. It alters your some popular web browser like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari and other browsers. It modifies your default search engine with its own site domain and shows bogus results on your browser.
Storage.googleapis.com is developed by Cyber criminals to earn some unethical profit and cheat with innocent user. They can never do any mercy with you. Its main aim is to collect your some information such as browser history, search queries, IP address, URLs search, geographical location, login ID, email ID, password, banking information, credit card details and more details as well. They can deliver your all personal information to illegal ones that cause serious troubles. It can open the backdoor of your computer and allows the hacker to access your computer in its own ways. However, it can bombard your computer with malicious harmful program like Trojan and ransomware that can infect your all the files and application of your computer and makes your System useless. It is important to uninstall this nasty program from your computer quickly otherwise, you will suffer lots.
How your System gets infected from Storage.googleapis.com?
- Bundles of freeware: The adware program is generally get install in your computer from bundles of free software program.
- Malicious ads or popup: It can get enters into your PCs via malicious ads or popup messages which are displayed on your browser constantly.
- Porn or adult related sites: If you are watching porn videos regular from malicious or porn websites, then you might get lots of adware or junk files in your System as well.
- Infected external media drives: It can get enters in your PCs via infected CD, DVD, USB drives, SD cards and other.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Storage.googleapis.com from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Storage.googleapis.com and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Storage.googleapis.com opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Storage.googleapis.com from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Storage.googleapis.com associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Storage.googleapis.com and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Storage.googleapis.com and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Storage.googleapis.com and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Storage.googleapis.com from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Storage.googleapis.com and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Storage.googleapis.com and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Storage.googleapis.com and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Storage.googleapis.com from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Storage.googleapis.com and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Storage.googleapis.com (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Storage.googleapis.com and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Storage.googleapis.com and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Storage.googleapis.com instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Storage.googleapis.com
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses