Sonumal.com redirect removal instruction
Sonumal.com is a malicious domain that redirects URLs of other websites containing ads, scams and even some sort of malware. You could get into the site that supposedly claims that viruses have been detected on your device and ask to download some rogue program to fix them. Read the article throughout to know how to remove the redirect and make the browser once again in the original –safe and secure condition for surfing Internet.
Sonumal.com– infiltration way and impacts
Sonumal.com could be distributed via various methods the most effective one is via third party installation setups also called bundling in which such an installer comes up with bundled applications and freeware. You could install a video converter or some other freeware and get the some PUPs causing this redirect by altering your browser settings.
Sonumal.com is considered as dangerous. This is because it triggers multiple redirects that could land users on some malware laden websites that end up them into downloading some other PUPs or even malware. The developers of the site may try to increase the subscription of it and so you might see a push notification box on the left top corner of the page asking you to click on the Allow button as Sonumal.com wants to send push notification. Once done, a number of adverts start appearing on the desktop even if the browser is closed. Such adverts are for adult sites, online web games, fake updates and malicious programs. Additionally, the adverts limit the browsing speed and visibility of web pages you visit.
Further, the PUPs inside may run malicious processes on system PC to downgrade overall PC performance. They have data tracking capability as well. So they continually spy on victims’ browsing sessions to collect the data such as IP addresses, search queries, viewed pages, URLs visited and others similar. Such details could be shared to potent Cybercriminals who misuse the data to generate illicit revenue. Thus, data tracking can result into huge risk of privacy and even identity theft. Furthermore, without removing these PUPs, you can never consider of changing the altered browser settings to the default. We recommend you remove Sonumal.com and the related PUP from your system as soon as possible.
You should not too quick to perform removal process. Since, many a time, users see Sonumal.com redirect promoted via some specific developers promoted website. In this case, what you only need to just eliminate the page. You may find difficulties in doing this. If so, eliminate the process of the browser from Task Manager. To ensure, run a scan with Spyhunter to check whether the redirect is caused due to adware. The same tool can perform the virus removal for you. However, you can use manual malware removal guide provided below the post.
From the discussion above, it is clear that the Sonumal.com redirect on browsers is because of some PUPs that do not require users’ permission to infiltrate in. These apps come bundled with regular software. What the developers do is hide the bundled apps behind Custom/Advanced option. Users rush and skip through crucial steps and lead the inadvertent installation of unwanted applications. Fortunately, this secret intrusion can be avoided. Take the following precautionary measures:
- Use official websites and direct links for any software download
- Do not skip any installation steps
- Choose Custom/Advanced option of downloading and installation process
- Deselect all additionally attached apps
- Decline the offers with the chosen software
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Sonumal.com from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Sonumal.com and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Sonumal.com opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Sonumal.com from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Sonumal.com associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Sonumal.com and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Sonumal.com and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Sonumal.com and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Sonumal.com from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Sonumal.com and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Sonumal.com and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Sonumal.com and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Sonumal.com from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Sonumal.com and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Sonumal.com (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Sonumal.com and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Sonumal.com and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Sonumal.com instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Sonumal.com
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses