Easy steps to delete securityP Ransomware from the system
securityP, a new variant of paradise malware family, is huge risk ransomware designed for the sole motive to blackmail unsuspecting users by encrypting their crucial files stored on the system and make them inaccessible. The bad actors demand huge ransom fee as a ransom to supposedly decrypt the files. Keep reading the article to see how to retrieve the encrypted files including with how to remove securityP Ransomware efficiently.
More about securityP Ransomware
securityP Ransomware can encrypt any type of files including the images, audios, videos, documents, and presentations etc. Like all ransomware, it appends an extension name on its encrypted files and shows ransom note with information about the attack and the instruction about their retrieval.
Encrypted files by this ransomware will get an extension name ”.securityP”, for ex, a file named 1.jpg after being encrypted by this ransomware will get renamed as a 1.jpg.securityP including with victim’s unique ID and developers’ email addresses.
Immediate after completing the process of encryption, securityP Ransomware creates a text file named “Instruction with your files.txt”, which is often called as a ransom note since it contains a ransom demanding message from developers. According to the ransom note, victims should have to contact to the developers via the provided email address if they want their files to be restored to their PC. It states that, only the developers can provide a unique decryption tool to decrypt the files.
Why you should avoid contacting the developers
securityP Ransomware is a malware designed for the evil purposes. The bad actors behind have the single motive behind this is to blackmail their victims and pressurize them into paying the ransom fee. They trick this way by designing a ransom note on which it claims that they have a decryption tool through which you can retrieve your decrypted file.
However, this is true that their decryption code is required to decode the code that the developers use to encrypt the files. But, this not means, you should go for it. The developers behind the threat are the evil minded people, how you can believe on them for honesty. They will leave you without your files. Paying the ransom fee will not give your any positive result. You should avoid paying the ransom fee in any worst case. Instead of this, try some alternate option to retrieve the files back to your system.
How to retrieve the encrypted files?
First of all, scan you PC with some reputable antivirus tool to remove securityP Ransomware as soon as possible to avoid the risk of any other files to get infected by this threat. Thereafter, use any internal backup that you created and restore some of your files to your system. In order to get all the files retrieve back, you have to wait for the decryption tool that cybersecurity experts will create after decoding the ransomware. Meanwhile, you may try to retrieve the files by using some third party data recovery software.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall securityP Ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of securityP Ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete securityP Ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate securityP Ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for securityP Ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with securityP Ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select securityP Ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End securityP Ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall securityP Ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out securityP Ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for securityP Ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out securityP Ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove securityP Ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by securityP Ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete securityP Ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for securityP Ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with securityP Ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete securityP Ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall securityP Ransomware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses