Complete Search.heasyradioplayer.com removal instructions
Search.heasyradioplayer.com is a rogue website that supposedly claims to enhance browsing experience and to add useful feature to the installed browser. It looks handy and legitimate. However, the truth is that it is a fake search engine promoted by potentially unwanted program or browser hijacker named “Easy Radio Player”. Besides causing redirect, the PUA hijacks browsers and tracks users’ browsing activity.
After successful infiltration, Easy Radio Player hijacks the web browsers (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer) and assigns the homepage, search engine and tab pages option to Search.heasyradioplayer.com. These are minor changes. However, users will not be able to return to the previous browsers’ settings option. This is because the PUA reassigns the changes time to time and prevents the users to restore the settings to the default whenever are trying to do so. Thus, users have no other option than to visit Search.heasyradioplayer.com when they open new browsing tab and simply enter query any query on the URL tab. This downgrades the web browsing experience.
It is worthy to note that the Search.heasyradioplayer.com as a search engine is bogus due to the fact that it cannot generate its own search result. Instead, it redirects users to search.yahoo.com (a legit web browser yahoo’s search engine).This means, users at the end get the result via Yahoo and so the presence of Search.heasyradioplayer.com is completely irrelevant. Another issue associated with the domain and the PUA is their data tracking capability. They can track users’ browsing activities and collect various crucial details. The list of the details includes:
And other similar details
These details typically contain personal information. Developers can share such details to potent Cyber Criminals who misuse the data to generate illicit revenue. Thus, data tracking can result into huge risk of privacy and even identity theft. We highly recommend you remove Search.heasyradioplayer.com and the PUA from the system as soon as possible.
How did the infection occur?
The PUP has its official website. However, it mostly intrudes inside computers without users’ consent. This is because developers distribute it via using intrusive advertisements and software bundling method. Intrusive advertisements are designed to redirect to unreliable websites or run malicious scripts to cause computer infection. In bundling, stealth installation of unwanted app takes place with some regular software download. Developers hide the bundled app under Custom/Advanced option of download/install option. Now the main, users carelessly click on any ads and rush and skip these procedures often cause inadvertently installation of unwanted applications.
Type: Browser Hijacker
Symptoms: Manipulated web browsers’ settings, Users are forced to visit hackers’ website and search query via the same site on the Internet
Distribution methods: Deceptive pop-up ads, free software installers
Damages: Internet browsing tracking, displaying unwanted ads, redirects to shady sites
Removal: To eliminate Search.heasyradioplayer.com, use Spyhunter
How to prevent intruding potentially unwanted application?
You need to be cautious when surfing Internet and downloading and instating and software. Use official websites and direct links for any software download rather using third party downloaders and installers. Analyze each step of downloading and installation using Custom/Advanced option and opt out all additional components and decline all offers with the download and install such. Remember, intrusive advertisements look appropriate and attractive because lots of resources the advertisers invest to design them. However, they can easily be distinguished as they always redirect to unreliable websites such as gambling, adult dating and pornography and similar. If you encounter any such sites on regular basis, immediately eliminate all malicious apps and browser plug-ins.
Below, the step by step Search.heasyradioplayer.com removal instruction is provided for you so that you will not find any trouble when performing the removal process. There is another option as well. Use Spyhunter or other reliable antivirus tool to automatically eliminate Search.heasyradioplayer.com from the system.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Search.heasyradioplayer.com from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Search.heasyradioplayer.com and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Search.heasyradioplayer.com opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Search.heasyradioplayer.com from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Search.heasyradioplayer.com associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Search.heasyradioplayer.com and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Search.heasyradioplayer.com and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Search.heasyradioplayer.com and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Search.heasyradioplayer.com from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Search.heasyradioplayer.com and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Search.heasyradioplayer.com and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Search.heasyradioplayer.com and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Search.heasyradioplayer.com from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Search.heasyradioplayer.com and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Search.heasyradioplayer.com (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Search.heasyradioplayer.com and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Search.heasyradioplayer.com and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Search.heasyradioplayer.com instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Search.heasyradioplayer.com
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses