Delete Quick Forms browser hijacker
Quick Forms is also known as hquick-forms.com redirect that has been defined has rogue application classified as browser hijacker. This perilous threat is silent intruder and it is able to infect any Windows based computer without having your permission. It operates by modifying browser settings in order to promote fake search engine named hquick-forms.com. Beside this, this app has data tracking abilities. Due to its improper proliferation methods, it is also considered to be potentially unwanted application. On the other hand, it is distributed along with other PUA called Hide My History.
This dubious browser hijacker can easily alter any Windows computer without permission and hijack all famous web browsers such as Google chrome, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and others. Once gets inside, it will modify your system and browser settings as well as replace the default search engine and homepage of your browser in order to promote addresses of illegitimate web searchers. Whenever you will open your browser to browse internet you will get redirected to hquick-forms.com.
Apart from this, it will flood your computer screen by showing lots of unwanted and annoying ads and keep redirecting your searches on unsafe web-pages. What’s more, it has the ability to track data. They monitor users browsing related information and share it with third parties who misuse those data in order to generate revenue. One way or another, presence of data tracking software can cause serious privacy issues and even lead to identity theft. So, in order to prevent all such critical issues you are advised to remove Quick Forms and all suspicious applications immediately upon detection.
Typically, some PUAs like Quick Forms have official promotional WebPages. This application is also distributed into your system through download or installation setups of other free software or products. This misleading marketing technique of packing regular programs together with unwanted or malicious content or products is called bundling. As you know, information about such type of apps is hidden behind custom or advance options as well as other similar settings of the installation processes. Thus, most of the users do not change all those available settings and often allow unwanted programs to be get downloaded and installed. These PUAs can also invade inside through deceptive advertisements.
Remove Quick Forms
Manual malware removal process is risky and complicated as it requires advanced computer skills. If you have some knowledge about computer then you can go through such removal process. Despite this, you can use some reliable anti-malware tool such as Spyhunter that can remove Quick Forms automatically from the infected machine.
Name: Quick Forms
Type: Browser hijacker
Description: Quick Forms is hectic browser hijacker infection that redirect to various websites while surfing the web and makes the online session highly risky.
Distribution methods: Malicious file downloads, freeware or shareware installer and many more.
Symptoms: changes your homepage and search engine, show lots of unwanted and annoying ads and redirect your searches on harmful websites constantly.
Removal: Both manual as well as automatic removal instructions have been provided below under this article.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Quick Forms from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Quick Forms and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Quick Forms opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Quick Forms from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Quick Forms associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Quick Forms and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Quick Forms and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Quick Forms and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Quick Forms from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Quick Forms and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Quick Forms and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Quick Forms and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Quick Forms from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Quick Forms and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Quick Forms (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Quick Forms and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Quick Forms and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Quick Forms instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Quick Forms
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses